Closed Thread

Thread: Those funny cell phone ads on tv

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

Those funny cell phone ads on tv

Boy how things change so quickly, I remenber back than from the start Alltel was knocking down all the other cellphone networks
    Sprint, nextel, verizon,T*mobile etc. Than the spokes persons from each network took the alltel person to court and tryed to legaly sue him for charcter insult and thier networks,as the commiecal goes the alltel guy was not to insult the other networks, the network charaters was all there, the can you hear me now guy from Verizon, the sexy lady from T*mobile, the trench coat guy from Sprint,I don't who the other spokes people

maybe you know, after this Chad from alltel came in. Chad the cellphone sales person, than Chad started show alltel's great looking cellphones
    and than came the other sales guys from thier cellphone stores each wearing thier company shirts and in a van. Thier were ticked off at Chad because he made them look bad and bringing thier sells LOL. They tried to pick fights with Chad at the mall parking lots and in the mall stores in the allyways and even making threating cellphone calls. during the holidays they made Chad commiecals interesting like holiday animations, well thing got worst Chad lost his job and Alltel got in dept ETC and verizon bought them out and now the can you hear me now guy is no more in place of him they used 3G map coverages. As for cricket the last I know was a hamster or ginniepig exscaping out of his cage which means freeedom with Cricket
    any feed backs????

Mod Edit

Bold and text size not needed, and paragraphs would be nice.
    Last edited by aceman67; Feb 17, 2010 at 02:40 AM.

Otaku Animal Keeper Champion, RefleX v1.2 Champion CBtay01 is off to a good start CBtay01's Avatar
    California.. when on Vacation under ur bed
    Thanks

Re: Those funny cell phone ads on tv

to me the fighting sounds like my highg school and our rival fighting... its real immature its called free speach people if you dont like then dont listen ... to the phone people not to you no offense

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

They got don't use thier spokes persons no more , it's just a 3g and 4g coverage maps , there was lot alltel customers that was tick off that they lost thier serives with alltel, so verizon welcomed the former alltel customers..

Otaku Animal Keeper Champion, RefleX v1.2 Champion CBtay01 is off to a good start CBtay01's Avatar
    California.. when on Vacation under ur bed
    Thanks

yeah but what about all the go phones now i think its just a giant compettitionn and if you think about it i dont think make "minutes" for the phones realy costs anything so honestly they are just trying to make big bucks cus the phone is probally the only thing that realy cost anythng ... idk maybe i wrong

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CBtay01 View Post
    if you think about it i dont think make "minutes" for the phones realy costs anything so honestly they are just trying to make big bucks cus the phone is probally the only thing that realy cost anythng ... idk maybe i wrong
    That and the muti-millions they spent on towers so people can use minutes, text, and data.

Since this thread is off topic, closing.

Signature is a Gwenibe original.

Closed Thread