+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Thoughts on animeonline

Newbie Elessa is off to a good start
    Thanks

Thoughts on animeonline

I am interested to hear y'all's answer to these questions --

1. Why did you join animeonline?

2. What is it about animeonline that keeps you interested, making you visit this site occasionally, if not regularly? Or oppositely, what made you lose interest in this site and has you log in rarely?

Sorry... I am getting off work now, so I will share my thoughts later. I look forward to hearing yours...

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Thoughts on animeonline

i basically joined becuz my Darling, Soshi Kitai, joined and this was to be the first forum i ever joined! and am still coming back after all these years becuz we both have made some pretty awesome friends!

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

1. I joined animeonline because I was searching for old forums I used to go to. This was one of them, so I introduced Abu to it - and we had lotsa' fun.

2. I'll answer both.
    a. I keep going because of the journal section. At this point I MUST BE notorious for my journal-flooding. It's a nice way to just chillax and talk about what I'm interested in.
    b. I lost interest in posting in most other threads due to several AO-friends moving on. :3 Doesn't hurt me too much, just stating that I've lost interest. I like everyone's opinion and all, but me ol' AO-friends were pretty awesome posters.

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

Well I was searching for something about Cowboy Bebop, and it led me to Everything Anime forum. And I started reading the discussions, and wanted to join them. Then I made some friends and enemies. And the forum gradually changed and evolved into what it is today.

I really enjoy watching anime, and it's nice to have people to discuss it with. Because I live in a small town, and not that many people watch anime. Which I suppose its what keeps me here.

Signature is a Gwenibe original.

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

a bit lonesome, since i'm possibly the only person who plays super robot wars games and sd g generation games, obscure and unknown japanese anime based games. i have posted topics on them, and i rarely have a reply. no complains though.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Otaku Kuzalagloopagloop is off to a good start Kuzalagloopagloop's Avatar
    Thanks

1.Im here because i like anime.

2. i check this site every other day, responses are really slow.

Otaku Drifting 2 Champion fiqx is off to a good start fiqx's Avatar
    Thanks

1.i join this site because i like anime...and i want to tell the world that i like anime...so,anime online is the first anime forum i've joined....

2.well,i like posting here and visit this forum even though i haven't post anything this last few months because the people here are much more polite and friendly....

just wanna tell you guys...i have been in other forum before many people there...but, i don't like the forum even though it is more lively than AO....because there's someone had hurt my feeling and never say sorry...since then,i never post in that forum...

the moral is AO have member that are so much better than the other...haha ^^

Newbie Lord Canti is off to a good start Lord Canti's Avatar
    Thanks

1. I joined because Ive been an avid anime fan for a long time now and thought to myself "Hey I should join some kind of anime forum" and such so I went browsing around different forums and I liked this one most of all. I'm not sure why but I'm pretty sure reading random things in Soshi Kitai's journal sealed the deal xD

2. Well its the threads that have me check back everyday, I'm interested in seeing what people post and how I can help them out with knowledge I may possess about the topic. Hell I learn a thing or two about stuff that interests me. So its a win win situation by constantly returning here and learning things ^^
    Im the Canti

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast