+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Thoughts on animeonline

AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Thoughts on animeonline

1. Why did you join animeonline?
    I joined AO.... ... I forgot, >.< it was a couple years ago (freshman year) I guess boredom, the fact that I could break school rules I think ._. (and I love anime/manga XD)
    2. What is it about animeonline that keeps you interested, making you visit this site occasionally, if not regularly?Or oppositely, what made you lose interest in this site and has you log in rarely?
    I guess because it was a place that I would constintly get onto just 2 years ago and I remember I could never wait untill I could get on and post my thoughts on a poem or debate topic (etc.) I guees for about 1 and 1/2 I (until reasently) I've stoped coming resently because I lost my pass XD, also its been hard with the fact that most of my old freinds are gone, but hey AO is still alive ^_^
    death and life are one and the same

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

1) I joined AO because at first I thought it was a site for Anime videos but then I realized it was a forum and rpg site. So I indulged in on it.

2) This site interest me because of the people and the creativeness of it. Then I lost my friends and I lost interest in coming here so every now and then I come on to see what has happened or what is going on. Sometimes I make new friends. :]

Newbie Japxican may be famous one day Japxican may be famous one day Japxican's Avatar
    Here, there, anywhere...kinda like eating green eggs and ham.
    Thanks

1. I joined AO 'cause I didn't really have anything better to do and gaiaonline got a little crazy.

2. I really just got bored with the site, lost interest in the topics in the forums and such. I posted a few things in the poetry section, but I haven't been writing poetry lately. Now I'm just so busy, I don't have the time or the patience to stay online anymore.

Otaku Sarentai Kyoukan is off to a good start Sarentai Kyoukan's Avatar
    Thanks

Why?
    Coz i wanted to find ppl to talk with about Yu-Gi-Oh! but didnt find quite many and got distracted by the cool topics and stuff ,also to find views on anime
    Lost interest?
    Yea maybe , the topics can be realli creative sometimes but i dont know what to post lol
    but some topics are really un-relatable and kinda borin

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Elessa View Post
    1. Why did you join animeonline?
    Honestly, I don't really remember how I found this site (It's been almost six years). According to one of my friends, another friend of mine recommended AO to me. I don't remember that happening at all. LOL. I think I just stumbled upon AO while surfing the net during class, instead of doing actual school work (Easy A at Summit Academy OIC). ^_^

But, I digress. I joined AO because I'm a huge fan of anime. An otaku. Not too many of my friends actually have the same kind of love for anime and manga as I do. Maybe a couple out of the larger circle of friends and that's about it. So when I came to this awesome site where I could talk about anime until I'm blue in the face, I joined immediately. Most of the people I met here were awesome to talk to and were generally nice. The topics were always fresh and the discussions were interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Elessa
    2. What is it about animeonline that keeps you interested, making you visit this site occasionally, if not regularly? Or oppositely, what made you lose interest in this site and has you log in rarely?
    The one thing that keeps me interested about AO the most is the people I met who are still here. That and the new people who register here. All you newbies are uber cool for stickin' around. Thanks for the friend requests BTW. ^_^ The moderators are a great reason to stick around too. They're not all "high and mighty" and provide interesting feedback in a lot of the discussions.

Whenever I'm away for long periods of time, it's because life gets in the way. I don't really lose interest in AO. I just miss people who left because maybe they've lost interest. I often joke with people and tell them the reason I stick around is because I hope to be a moderator here one day. LOL. But, the true reason is I just love it. It's my home away from home. My space away from Myspace.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2