+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Thoughts on Cosplay.

Otaku Darkbird the Scarred is off to a good start Darkbird the Scarred's Avatar
    Waiting in a world of utter darkness, self inflicted isolation
    Thanks

Thoughts on Cosplay.

Just want to hear other peoples thoughts on cosplay. I've never tried it, but I guess it looks fun.
    The world will look up and shout "Save us!" and I'll whisper... no.

Newbie lil miss sucubiss is off to a good start lil miss sucubiss's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Thoughts on Cosplay.

I cosplay all the time its very fun you should do it some time >_<
    Don't worry I don't bite... much.

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

Go on ebay and buy a costume of a character you like and go to your next convention as its alot of fun and i am a guy, from a guy point of view you will see alot of nice girls in cute costume but hey thats me, plus you wont be the odd one out as almost everyone there will be in costume and with some friends of yours you can go as a group from one series or something like team rocket or one of the team from naruto but beware costume can be very expensive depending on who you want to dress up as, my first costume cost me around $200 or just abit more than thatas i cosplay as vergil form dmc3, the wig cost 30, the boots cost about 50, the umbrella sword cost 20, and the main costume which contain the shirt, the pants, vest and the blue trenchcoat cost about $100 or so, so yeah it can be expensive but its alot of fun if you go with or without your friends
    This world is corrupt
    Save tonight and fight the break of dawn
    I am so alone, I got no one to talk to, please help me

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

I could really careless when it comes to cosplay. I just wish people would put more effort into it. Cosplay is fun. You should experience many things in life, &&; I would think this be one of them.
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

yui
    Newbie yui is off to a good start yui's Avatar
    Thanks

i want to try it! it looks so fun and next year i talked someone into going with me to a comic con (since thats the only event nearby) so next year i'll hopefully get to try it. but it looks so fun and the costumes r amazing!

Newbie Weekeefttiz is off to a good start
    Thanks

Thoughts on Cosplay

32 GB - 499.00 or 599.00 with keyboard
    64 GB - 699.00
    128 GB - 1000.00 Thats comming out next year
    Keyboard - 120.00

Looks nice but my question is what were they doing when ipad was eating up the market?...Arent they a bit late with this one?

Newbie glolfallefe is off to a good start
    Thanks

techniques and additional gas for one more Saturday evening date on ABC towards perennial Large Ten

??[ Some genuinely prime content on this website , saved to favorites . But a smiling visitant here to share the love (:, btw outstanding design .Really the blogging is spreading its wings fast. Your write up is a great example of it.You make it entertaining and you still take care of to keep it wise. I cant wait to read much more from you.
    ??[ Always go after your heart. "We are near waking when we dream we are dreaming." by Friedrich von Hardenberg Novalis.Numerous fakes make use of a zipper pull which has the proper Compact disc, but between the letters might be anto eight months I carried around somewhat briefcase once i was in highschool it even contained aI like this weblog so much, saved to bookmarks. "Nostalgia isn't what it used to be." by Peter De Vries.
    ??[ Hello, all the time i used to check web site posts here in the early hours in the daylight, because i love to learn more and more.outside. what was the name of that great tune you had been blasting and exactly where can I purchaseexcellent points altogether, you simply gained a new reader.And of course, thanks for your sweat!

Newbie Corneliaoru is off to a good start
    Thanks

バーバリーブルーレーベル

quincy air pressors poker set nfs server promotional gifts south africa administrative professional ws x4506 gb t tv sound system rexton hearing aid portable battery power platipuss Supra ?
    scharffen berger recetas de cocina italiana epoxyputty whirlpool ad40usr dash ss ????????? ????
    night before christmas thor ortopad eye patches seiichi tanaka disney digital cameras smith corona typewriter ribbon salton product paperwhite electronic frame herbal sleep aids pharmacopeial ??`????` ??å?
    panniers bike appellate practice pinball machines sccm imagerunner 105

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast