+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The Three Handshakes

Otaku POOHEAD189 is off to a good start POOHEAD189's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking The Three Handshakes

Theres always been 3 people in my life that...if i met and shook all of there hands before I die, i could die happy. They are clint eastwood, billy joel, and of course, Akira Toriyama. I wonder, what three people would you like to meet the most?

super effective Last Man Standing Champion FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Three Handshakes

Not much value in a handshake these days~

I'd love to shake hands with Gandhi but he's dead. He's like.. the inventor of peace/kinda.

I would have to say... Dean Koontz. He is the reason I have any faith left in books and it would be an honor to shake his hand. Beyond him I can't really think of anyone else. Uuuh, Brittney Spears? That woman is a freaking legend. Plus no can sell bald like her. I'm going to reserve my handshake for like... the first woman president, who is also black (oprah winfrey ftw) or the person who defeats swine flu. Something crazy like that.
    the love you withhold is the pain you carry.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to FLawEdmiNd For This Useful Post:

POOHEAD189 (Sep 14, 2009)

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

I've always wanted to meet Spongebob & Patrick honestly I would love to be their friends lol I would always be happy because they are always ridiculous. Lastly I would have to pick my dad I've never met the man personally or never intend to but if he ever came to me I'd love the opportunity to speak with him (not to hate on him) and ask why he left me.

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Violent For This Useful Post:

POOHEAD189 (Sep 14, 2009)

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

I would love to meet Nana Mizuke, she voices my favorite anime character and is an awesome singer. Then would be Tara Patrick because shaking her hand means I touched her and I would brag a lot. Then the third would be Bin Laden, then I would be close enough to kick him in the sack.

Otaku Utena Tenjo is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by beast View Post
    Then the third would be Bin Laden, then I would be close enough to kick him in the sack.
    I think it's safe to say kicking him in the sack isn't the only thing I'd do to him if I met him. I'd do a lot worse.

Anyway
    My top three would be...
    Patti Smith, She's a music revolutionary and a great poet. She actually reminds me of a female Jim Morrison.

Deborah Harry, another great woman in rock and a strong personality in general. Big inspiration on me since I was young.

Marlene Dietrich. Sensational actress, an icon, and amazingly beautiful and smart. Her singing also captures my attention.
    )(Falling in Love again...what am I to do? I can't help it..)(
    <3

Otaku POOHEAD189 is off to a good start POOHEAD189's Avatar
    Thanks

Then the third would be Bin Laden, then I would be close enough to kick him in the sack.[/QUOTE] I didnt even think of people I would like to meet so I can give them a left hook, but I agree with you.

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

Richard Simmons, the guy always makes me laugh, he is so upbeat and awesome! Would love to shake his hand.

Carmen Electra, she is like the queen of hotness, I respect her.

Steven Blum, well I just love his voice, he is my favorite voice actor.

Signature is a Gwenibe original.

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

My three would be... Well... One is dead, but oh well... lol!

1. J.R.R. Tolkien: I would love to shake that man's hand and thank him for inspiring my writing, art, and opening my brain up to literature at a very young age. But I would also want to sit and talk to him about his works over coffee. ^.^

2. Dalai Lama: He's got to be the sweetest man in the entire world. He loves every single person no matter what, and I would love to just shake his hand and get some good karma, man.

3. Sting (the musician, thank you): His music helped me through a lot of rough patches in life, and I just would love to let him know how his music has affected me. ^.^

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast