+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Three Wishes!!!!

「Someone」 Goo Slasher Champion, Fish Kill Champion, Rapid Motion Champion, Cell-Out Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion, Flower Girl Champion KuwiRules145 is off to a good start KuwiRules145's Avatar
    Thanks

Three Wishes!!!!

You got three wishes! You could wish for anything so exactly what are you going to wish for and why exactly??????
    「When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead」

Devoted Otaku Tbaism may be famous one day Tbaism may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Three Wishes!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by KuwiRules145 View Post
    You got three wishes! You could wish for anything so exactly what are you going to wish for and why exactly??????
    Money, power, sex.

The obvious three wishes to rule and conqure. Of course with just plain old money as a wish you could get all three, but those would probably be enough to keep a person satisfied for the rest of their lives. Either or, every other wish can be aquired by those three unless you want the extremely taboo such as immortality, life to the dead, or answers to questions that may not even exist such as "is there a god" or "what is my purpose" those kinds.

Personally I would rather find out the questionable or mysteries myself and the top 3 would be the best start and end in my opinion.

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

my first wish would be to acquire all the tangible knowledge in the universe. pretty much just to know how everything works in this universe and how it all ties together.

second wish would definately be an endless supply of the best beers in the world. like to have a tap where u have a switch to choose what ever beer u want then simply pull the lever and hey presto u have ur mouth watering cream cold beer, with a small bit of foam trickling down the side. man beer on tap is always the best.

then for my last wish since i already have everything i could ever want, i would give my last wish away to some random person. like maybe make a lottery ticket type of thing and the winner would get my last wish. or i just say "i wish that my last wish would got to the most worthy person on earth, and let him do what ever he wishes with it"..

Newbie michikosai is off to a good start
    Thanks

life time of food---hungry beast
    anime---entertainment
    house---so i can paint the room i wanna it to be

Otaku halo3master may be famous one day halo3master may be famous one day halo3master's Avatar
    Thanks

first wish for infinate amount of more wishes for more things i may want that my second wish cant buy. second wish tons of money to buy anything i want last wish a mansion right next to disney world

Àddïctëd tø |ăüghïñg :) Sonny Sunshine Champion, Volcano Champion, Aquarium Sprengischen Champion, Spiderman Web of Words Champion, Look Alive Champion iluvmyloser is off to a good start iluvmyloser's Avatar
    Thanks

1.100 more wishes
    2.money inthe world
    3.hello technology
    basicly all of the above because they are things you cant live without(except for 100 wishes)lolthe money well clothes shoes etc..,technology-umm 4words you live with them.
    Yeah, Bye.

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

I would wish for:

more wishes: so I could wish some more.lol.

to live with my bf forever: cause I love him and yeah I wish I could live with him.
    and

I would wish for peace around the world.
    because I am tired of all the d**n wars.lol.

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

First I wish for my friend Vince would be healed and would not to need that operation...

And then I'd wish these three wishes, or at least one that is left, would go to someone who really needs them and would know how to use them- I'd rather try and work my life out on my own- I know I can get everything I wish for on my own, so I better will... there are people who need these wishes more than me.

Besides, be carefull with what you wish- if you wish for world peace then know that world peace can be achieved only if all humanity is destroyed- it's in human nature to fight for power and so...

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast