+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Three Wishes!!!!

Banned Big Bird Hunting Champion, Magic Ball Champion, Buzzer Champion, Book Worm Champion, Dragonfly Champion, Add It Up Champion, Trivial Blitz 2 Champion KimiFemi is off to a good start KimiFemi's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Three Wishes!!!!

(ahhh Lasura You make me feel so selfish after reading your wishes >.< )

I'd wish for ...

a really big house for my mom designed what ever way she wants it

for college to be free and never have to pay another dollar towards tuition

and the power to talk to anyone I want using my mind ... lol

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KuwiRules145 View Post
    You got three wishes! You could wish for anything so exactly what are you going to wish for and why exactly??????
    Now that's a tough one. Let me think:

1. SERENITY - (Nothing to do with Firefly) If I'm happy or serene, it doesn't matter what happens because I know I'll get through it.

2. WISDOM - Being wise is more than being smart. I would like to see what is really important in this world: more important than grades, or power, or money.

3. COURAGE - Way more important than just bravery, I want the courage to do what is right no matter what . . . to have something I'm willing to die for.

(Yeah, I pray the Serenity Prayer every night:
    "God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference. Amen.")

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

You said "any" wishes so...
    Unlimited wishes which should seem obvious.
    After that though it'd probably be eternal youth to live until the earth/Universe is destroyed. [Death scares me]
    Then money so I could buy anything etc.
    Use your imigination for what i could wish for from there...it'd probably be obvious...
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Banned levitatinganimelover is off to a good start levitatinganimelover's Avatar
    Thanks

love true love the reason is obvious
    invisability so i can remanin hidden
    from everyone
    and infinite wishes the reason is obvious

「Someone」 Goo Slasher Champion, Fish Kill Champion, Rapid Motion Champion, Cell-Out Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion, Flower Girl Champion KuwiRules145 is off to a good start KuwiRules145's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh Wow!!!!! Everyone here all mostly wish for more wishes it's like wow!!! Well me I would give my wishes to my family and thats it for me! My family would know what to do with it all thats why!
    「When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead」

Otaku thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud's Avatar
    Thanks

Wish1: Telekenetic Powers (sweetness)
    Wish2: A wallet that always had the exact amount of currency you needed for a purchase in it. (convenience)
    Wish3: For Zeine to talk to me again someday in the flesh (I love her)
    "You have the strength and power to control your own destinies...and that is the greatest gift of all." ~Lucia

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

If i had three wish what would they be hmmmm.

Well the first one would be for infinite wishes case i need more at a later time( just to be safe).My second would be an infinite supply of money so i can use to give away to people who need it or i could use it for my self and people close to me.The third would be for world domination !
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Newbie Majin Fefnir 13 may be famous one day Majin Fefnir 13 may be famous one day Majin Fefnir 13's Avatar
    Thanks

First wish would be to have absolute control of lightning, next wish would be to have the wisdom of the universe and my last wish would be enternal life...

Tell my tale to those who ask.Tell it truly, the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly.The rest... Is silence.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast