+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Three Wishes!!!!

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Three Wishes!!!!

My first wish, would be to be able to understand ALL forms of communication. Every languege. Including mathematical languege, binary... and any other "codes" (even ones that are secret government type stuff), and also, all animal forms of communication.
    My reason, is becuase I feel like theres so much to life I dont understand.

2nd, I wish I had a nanny. Not someone to raise my kids... but someone to do all the dirty work. And to be there when I'm not home.

And third, A magic wand. One that could do whatever I willed it to do. Then I wont have to say "all the money in the world" People need to keep thier money. And "infinate amount of wishes"? I think I would get sick of asking or making wishes... I'd rather just think point and shoot.
    ... Not Ever Again...

Newbie never be alone is off to a good start never be alone's Avatar
    Thanks

No war in the world because I can't stand it.
    Money for my family because my family is falling apart and my mother needs it.
    And for myself and friends 360s and ps3 along with online game play to go with it.

-Never be alone

And this is for Majin Fefnir 13
    I don't believe u would want eternal life because everyone you care for an love will just die and you will never be able to truly be able to live with that. But you may be different than most.

-Never be alone

anti-semantics Pub Quiz Champion tsurara may be famous one day tsurara may be famous one day tsurara's Avatar
    Thanks

I wish for freedom to travel without a visa or passport to any nation in the world.
    I wish for free transportation on every transportation system in the world (planes, ships, busses, cabs).
    I wish for the ability to comprehend every language there is without study.

That should make things a heck of a lot easier

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

my three wishes are
    1- wars are to cease : because i hate them(although that's impossible as long as there's evil in human hearts)
    2- money : because with money we can do many things for ourselves ,close ones ,friends and others
    3- justice : the motive is known although that's also impossible for the same reason of the first wish
    i won't wish immortality because when you're immortal everyone you love or care about will die and by that you will lose every reason you wished endless life for ,and i won't wish domination power either because it will rob everyone else their will to keep moving forward in this life and also i won't wish more wishes because you'll just get bored choosing ones
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Otaku urlovelyassassin is off to a good start
    in the devil's arms and the angel's heart
    Thanks

1. kill chris
    2. bathe in his blood
    3. be with doug

Sometimes I still dream of you, even though you were so cold
    http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endid=27434950

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Well obviously everyone in there right mind would choose to have infinte wishes so heres mine,

1: Infinte wishes (what a suprise lol)
    2:World peace and all ethiopians to find love and housing.
    3: To wish my family well untill they died (Luck)

My personal wishes are for my thoughts only lol

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Lets just not list stuff guys, or ill have to close this. Please explain your choices.

Banned Jamie5192 is off to a good start Jamie5192's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KuwiRules145 View Post
    You got three wishes! You could wish for anything so exactly what are you going to wish for and why exactly??????
    i only need one.

I wish that i could be with the one i love. If i am with ray then i am the happiest girl on earth. If i am with him i have everything i need.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast