+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Tiger Woods Scandal

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Tiger Woods Scandal

Well it appears that Tiger Woods is a panther on the prowl who has no intention of staying faithful to his wife Elin. While the Tiger is not the first one to cheat on his wife his serial cheating and such have made for excellent headlines. Personally, I don't get why he even got married. Clearly he is not cut out for that life style.

As the stories of women make the news some are coming forth with graphic detail, and one can only wonder what poor Elin is going through. to hear this stuff would bother anyone. But so many and so vivid. I really feel sorry for this woman. Tell me what your thoughts are.

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Tiger Woods Scandal

Oh please... If I was Tiger Woods' wife...
    I could find him in bed with another woman, and all I'd do is tell him

"Sorry for interrupting, I guess I'm off to do some shopping... just call me and let me know when is a good time to come home". J\k

Or, seriously.... she can just divorce him and take half. Provided the extremely unlikely odds that Tiger wasn't smart enough to put a prenuptial in place.

But on a personal note... I have always loved NOT knowing Tiger Woods' business. They say Tiger's personal life has been one of the most guarded of any professional athlete. And that, to me, is great!

I'm not even a sports buff, but I still think an athletes headlines should come from his\her skill in the sport... and not their private business.

But, since his business is out there... I may as well express a brief statement on how I'd look at Tiger from a moral standpoint...

I'm fairly ignorant to sports in general. Golf games are my amongst my favorite video games... and that's about the extent of my interest there. And despite all of this lack of knowledge on my end, I have managed to notice that Tiger Woods has always held his IMAGE to an abnormally high standard. Any woman who married him should have already known... She was going to be, more so than anything else, a part of his postcard perfect image.
    So , if anything... Tiger isn't so wrong for behaving in a way most ridiculously rich, and moderately selfish man would behave.
    Last edited by Peach_follows; Dec 10, 2009 at 08:09 AM. Reason: I love how its obvious no one really reads my posts...
    ... Not Ever Again...

Otaku Artistic Anarchy is off to a good start Artistic Anarchy's Avatar
    Thanks

Guys lay of Woods. (and switch to irons, teehee) But for real, everytime something like this happens to a celebrity, people and the news media have to blow it up into the decade's top story. Okay the guy made an honest mistake, he wouldn't be the first to do so. They are clearly making things worse for the guy from all this bashing. It's sad that this was the top story in the news rather than the men and women getting killed for us to actually be able to talk about such frivolous nonsense. It's not a big deal, this will be history in two weeks time.

They even re-edited the song "The Most Wonderful Time of The Year" and twisted it to humiliate Tiger. With lyrics like "It' the most Tiger Woods time of the year, there will be bashing and smashing and vehicle crashing to ruin his career!" Seriously, c'mon stop riding his jock and focus on the important matters that actually affect a wide audience of people.

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

Once again I am the one person that does not give a cr@p about this. I think this whole thing is best left as a private matter.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to SamuraiDude128 For This Useful Post:

Dark. (Dec 10, 2009)

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Honestly, the whole idea that just because someone's famous, we have the right to know everything about their personal lives. Honestly it sickens me how voyeuristic some (most) people are.

Its his personal life for a reason. If he's having an affair, well, who cares?

No wonder the majority of the world hates the States, look at the crap that we call "Entertainment".

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aceman67 For This Useful Post:

atomik_sprout (Dec 12, 2009), Dark. (Dec 10, 2009)

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

Can't agree more with aceman and SamuraiDude, I hate America's obsession with scandal and personal flaws. The media is too concerned with ratings and shock value, too preoccupied with putting emphasis on the little things and not looking at the big picture. And in the grand scheme of things this stupid incident doesn't/shouldn't matter. People who get sucked into the trivial are just as annoying as the media who perpetualize it. When I read about it I thought, "oh, k." and moved on. Because it doesn't matter, it has no significance, just more fodder to fill up air time.

Otaku Artistic Anarchy is off to a good start Artistic Anarchy's Avatar
    Thanks

Yup, it's sensationalism. The people in this country are too daft and wrapped up in themselves to stop taking such bullshit. "Miley Cyrus may have Swine Flu, says an educated source" Okay, no one cares she'd be the ten-thousandth person to get it. I can undertsand that it's a celebrity and it sort of shcoks you for an instant, but get a life. Celebrities and Americans think they're are invincible and think nothing of the real issues that are taking place that can actually either positively or negatively impact their lives, they deserve the latter.

丹色 月影 BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96's Avatar
    Thanks

The 'news' stations reporting these things have become so ridiculous that it's actually pretty funny. I don't care at all about Tiger Woods, or his infidelity, or whatever. However, it's hilarious how TV networks manage to make themselves look like complete idiots. For example, ET was discussing it, and right in the middle of it, someone blabs, "Now, people. We have to keep in mind; Could Tiger be a serial cheater?" I was honestly expecting someone to come out any second and ask, "What do you think about the possible sex-change of Woods? This is all hypothetical of course."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast