+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Time never stops for us.

Newbie WishIcouldlivemore is off to a good start WishIcouldlivemore's Avatar
    Thanks

Time never stops for us.

If time stopped in one single moment and you could change anything you wanted where would it be and what would you change?
    Days are numbered because every breath we take is a breath we lose.

Newbie dustin scott is off to a good start dustin scott's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Time never stops for us.

i wouldn't want to stop time at any one particular moment but if i could stop the rest of the world for a given period of time it would be from december 30th 2006 until the day i got home from thi deployment so that everything would be the same as i left it. it's going to be hard to adjust to the things that have changed since i've been deployed so in terms of stopping time, it'd be for this deployment so that nothing changed while i was gone.

Quote Originally Posted by WishIcouldlivemore View Post
    If time stopped in one single moment and you could change anything you wanted where would it be and what would you change?
    It seems to me,that if you or i must choose between two courses of thought or action, we should remember our dying, and try so to live, that our death brings no pleasure on the world.
    - jhon steinbeck

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Ok so basically here are my moments of hell i would love to change:

1999, December 2nd: Parents got a divorce, my life went downhill from there. I would change that moment to make my family fix their mistakes and live happy togther making my family and my lives a lot easyier.

2000, August 24th: My arm blew up, My brother kicked a football at my arm after a major opporation and it made my arm explode, luckily enough the doctors saved my life and my arm, if i hadn't have got to the hospital 10 minutes later i probably would have died of loss of blood. I would change this because it was a life threatning situation and a tramatic one at that. So i am glad to be here every moment.

2002, May 21st: My mum re-married, (Not willing to share information) just know that i would change this moment.

2004, May 23rd: Went to France and got really sick and it changed my life. If i could go back to that moment and change it i wouldn't have gone.

These are all dates i rember very clearly, other problems i would like to fix sure, their are more but those are the key things that create my hate and pain in my life. If i had to choose a specfic one i would probably choose the first one because if that had changed non of the other things would have happened. However it's best not to tampor with time as the good things will go as well...

Otaku Sakura Uchiha is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by WishIcouldlivemore View Post
    i would really leave things the way they are.
    its meant to happen and fate has more things in store for us.

Don't trust me....

Otaku arekandera is off to a good start arekandera's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't think I would ever like to stop time not even for a moment because even if I got hurt or regret things I've done I know that the experience I earned from those times would be lost if I'd change the past and life is more beautiful with good parts and bad parts(I always try to see a good part when something bad happens).

"If you need something to worship, then worship life - all life, every last crawling bit of it! We're all in this beauty together!" - Frank Herbert

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

I'd change the way i live or i should save myself the trouble and say i want to fix the infixable Iraq ... that's what i mostly want ...
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

~always by your side~ Radarix Champion, Virus 2 Champion, Virus 3 Champion fireandice is off to a good start fireandice's Avatar
    Thanks

I wouldn't change anything. Everything that has/had happened to me was done so for a reason. It either made me stronger or knowledgeable, so to mess with that would be a bad thing. No matter what happened I'm still a better person because of it.

§-Breakdown-§ Breakout Champion, Bubble Popper Champion Akura13 may be famous one day Akura13's Avatar
    Thanks

Hm, that's a tough one. But, I'd deffinatl;y say sorry to a bunch of people hahaha...soany mistakes I've made in a short amount of time, so I would. I'd also eat SO much candy before that happened...but, wouldn't most people do that? But, anyways, I'd deffinatly say sorry to a number of people...^^'

Phantasmagoria Lives On In The Hearts Of Their Fans, Japanese AND English!
    "Because it's okay to hide your tears." - LM.C (Lovely Mocochang)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast