+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: time relativity

Otaku Dragons2801 is off to a good start Dragons2801's Avatar
    in a place beyond the reaches of time, gripped with sorow, pain driving everything to insanity.
    Thanks

time relativity

They say in thery that if you were to go into a space shuttle and travle at near the speed of light away from earth for half a year and then travle black at the same speed you would only age one year while others are one hundred years older. what do you think on the matter?

within the darkened realm of the mind, is endless shadows, wrenching pain, warming love, and burning desires.

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: time rellitivity

I think if someone worked up to that pace all their bones would crush. No human can, endure that. I want my cloak of invisibility before you get your light speed travel.

in a place beyond the reaches of time, gripped with sorow, pain driving everything to insanity.
    Thanks

this is what one of the physisists said to me when i asked him about time travle

within the darkened realm of the mind, is endless shadows, wrenching pain, warming love, and burning desires.

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

There's actually a late 1980s OVA Anime series, (GAINAX Studio 'Gunbuster', the feature that made a name for the studio) that makes good use of this artifact in its story...

Not really a 'Debate' topic... Moving to the Cyberlounge...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Death is the beginning Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count's Avatar
    Thanks

the only real way to time travel would be to travel as energy

Code Name Wind

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lighting Count View Post
    the only real way to time travel would be to travel as energy
    exactly, this is what this is what we mean, we have never bean and probably never will travle at light speed, but pure energy such as gamma waves do.

Newbie Zakizo is off to a good start Zakizo's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't see how time in space would be any different than time on earth, regardless of the speed traveled. And I've seen no evidence showing that time at the speed of light is any different than time at any other speed. If energy itself doesn't time travel at the speed of light, why would anything else?
    What? You've never seen a talking cabbage before? Well, if you were a bit more open minded, then maybe you WOULD have.

Death is the beginning Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zakizo View Post
    I don't see how time in space would be any different than time on earth, regardless of the speed traveled. And I've seen no evidence showing that time at the speed of light is any different than time at any other speed. If energy itself doesn't time travel at the speed of light, why would anything else?
    Its all mostly just thoery,which will never be proven in our life time.Its not about traveling through time but travel long distances in no time or close to no time thats what light realy does.Anyone know that light is plasma?

Code Name Wind

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast