+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: time relativity

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: time rellitivity

Since we will never be able to transport as a gamma ray I think the issue is pointless at best. But the day for my invisibility cloak is coming and soon.

Otaku Dragons2801 is off to a good start Dragons2801's Avatar
    in a place beyond the reaches of time, gripped with sorow, pain driving everything to insanity.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by beast View Post
    Since we will never be able to transport as a gamma ray I think the issue is pointless at best. But the day for my invisibility cloak is coming and soon.
    lol smart ass.............................................

within the darkened realm of the mind, is endless shadows, wrenching pain, warming love, and burning desires.

Newbie akiodie is off to a good start akiodie's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: time relativity

I think thinking about this too much will make my brain hurt...

in a place beyond the reaches of time, gripped with sorow, pain driving everything to insanity.
    Thanks

lol mine is hurting, too mutch debait lol..................

within the darkened realm of the mind, is endless shadows, wrenching pain, warming love, and burning desires.

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dragons2801 View Post
    They say in thery that if you were to go into a space shuttle and travle at near the speed of light away from earth for half a year and then travle black at the same speed you would only age one year while others are one hundred years older. what do you think on the matter?
    Well in my way of speaking in this matter that traveling at the speed of light it would only get chances on how people would be impacted by what their age would be like in terms that certain people fear in aging to quickly. Another chance is it would be that there might be some slow key chain reaction of how certain people would like to age in order become more lively thats my believe on these two chances.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dark1angel View Post
    Well in my way of speaking in this matter that traveling at the speed of light it would only get chances on how people would be impacted by what their age would be like in terms that certain people fear in aging to quickly. Another chance is it would be that there might be some slow key chain reaction of how certain people would like to age in order become more lively thats my believe on these two chances.
    you do have a point there, people fear ageing, and they fear dieing, however they cannot be avoided. one may choose the way one wants to live, but they cannot avoid the way they are going to die.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Dragons2801 For This Useful Post:

dark1angel (Apr 21, 2010)

丹色 月影 BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lighting Count View Post
    Anyone know that light is plasma?
    Light isn't plasma because it doesn't have mass (i.e. if you turn on the light, your room doesn't have more mass). Only things that have mass can be in states of matter. (For the record, although light doesn't have mass, it travels as both particles and waves)

Anyway, in the vacuum of space, I wouldn't think it too outlandish if a spacecraft could travel at light speed without having inertia rip it apart (it probably would, though). The thing, in my opinion, that would be the most difficult aspect of traveling at the speed of light would be finding enough fuel to travel for half a year at such a high speed.
    As for "traveling like energy", I think that's called a teleportation machine.

As far as time relativity goes, I'm not all that well-educated on the subject, so all I'm willing to offer is that it sounds plausible, but can't really be definitively proven until we come up with some crazy technology.

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

If you board a shuttle a teenager. Travel at the speed of light for a half a year. There has been remarkable strides forward in medicine and most of the people you know are still alive such as your parents. Do you still have a curfew when you are back?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast