+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Time Travel

Newbie Angelic Knightmare is off to a good start Angelic Knightmare's Avatar
    Thanks

Time Travel

I have thought about this.

Theory: Everything will seace to exist if we acheive this goal
    The Gay Angel

Wilde Beast GiG Racer Champion EmoNightmareRose may be famous one day EmoNightmareRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Time Travel

Yes. But if I had a time machine I'd go back and time and screw people over. Like pop up behind Hitler at Nuremburg and push his fat ass to the floor, maybe kill him and before the Nazis come at me snap to another time.
    Then take a machine gun and kill the people that were crucifying Jesus, and maybe do some other stuff. (Ride a dinosaur and set a Roman village on fire with a flamethrower) And because I f**k with everyone's existence, we're going to die anyway.

Thanks

Whoa. Dude hardcore answer. Dont mess with me. ill rape you (less yer male)
    The Gay Angel

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble
    Quote Originally Posted by Angelic Knightmare View Post
    I have thought about this.
    Theory: Everything will seace to exist if we acheive this goal
    Oh gee, everything I've done all these years must be my imagination... After all, EVERYONE IS MOVING FOWARD IN TIME!!!

Actually, there is a serious theory in physics about parallel dimensions and multiple possibilities. The idea goes that when ever a event occurs that could have different outcomes, (such as rolling dice, or flipping a coin), that in reality, all possible events do occur, but each one branching off it it's own parallel dimension of reality. Each branch in turn would have a infinite number of further branching, with each sub-branch having its own infinite outcomes... (confused yet???) So if it was possible to travel back in time, you would never know it in the present. Because just by traveling to the past, you're creating a different reality just by being there, isolated and completely unrelated to your present reality...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

5. The Following User Says Thank You to LenMiyata For This Useful Post:

atomik_sprout (May 04, 2009)

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

I was watching a show the other night, where someone went back in time to change something. And she did change it, however the event still happened just in a slightly altered way. So I think that even if you go back in time and change things, they may turnout to be pretty much the same. Like if you did kill Hitler, maybe another Hitler would have popped up in his place etc.

So in short, I have a theory that maybe things are meant to be. If you don't experience something, you inturn don't learn from it. So if you havn't learned from it, as you go forward with time it would happen again just in a different way.
    Last edited by Zev; May 03, 2009 at 11:37 PM.

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

A trippy time travel thread. Just in time for that Samantha Darko flick.

Actually, there is a serious theory in physics about parallel dimensions and multiple possibilities. The idea goes that when ever a event occurs that could have different outcomes, (such as rolling dice, or flipping a coin), that in reality, all possible events do occur, but each one branching off it it's own parallel dimension of reality. Each branch in turn would have a infinite number of further branching, with each sub-branch having its own infinite outcomes... (confused yet???)
    Hey, a good concentration of Salvia Divinorum extract, can allow one to experience some of these parallel dimensions. < That's mostly a joke
    So if it was possible to travel back in time, you would never know it in the present. Because just by traveling to the past, you're creating a different reality just by being there, isolated and completely unrelated to your present reality...
    Nothing is unrelated, just unrecognizable. If, in some parallel dimension, I am experiencing different outcomes to different scenarios.... why would that NOT be connected to me? Is it still me in this parallel dimension. Maybe I am experiencing this set of outcomes so that upon death I can re-group with the other me's in the other dimensions. Besides once you have knowledge of something, you can't be completely unrelated. If we can make serious theory about parallel dimensions... then we are already making connections. Some believe what we pass off as simple thought, is the most capable tool in the universe when in comes to energy manipulation.
    (Understands geometry, and that parallels never connect)

Think about your past, your future, yourself in another dimension... put enough energy toward it, and succeed @ time travel (Become seemingly insane)

On a quantum level, everything matters. (just not as much as some of us think)
    Last edited by Peach_follows; May 03, 2009 at 11:55 PM.
    ... Not Ever Again...

Newbie Angel of Darkness is off to a good start Angel of Darkness's Avatar
    The damp darkness of the forest's heartwoods
    Thanks

Parallel universes are incredible, but would time travel neccessarily throw you into one?

If you traveled back in time, you might create a paradox and erase yourself and no one else. Or you might mess up the world even worse. Like, by killing Hitler, you might let an even worse dictator take his place and surpass him ten years later. And if you stopped the crucifiction of Christ then every soul that's ever existed would be damned to endless hell, because his death created mercy, horrible as it was. And don't you think God would've been upset if He chose to give His son's life for us all, had everything set up, and then you stopped it? Dude. Talk about stealing the thunder.
    Tears are the feelings that a heart can no longer hold.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Angel of Darkness View Post
    Parallel universes are incredible, but would time travel neccessarily throw you into one?

If you traveled back in time, you might create a paradox and erase yourself and no one else. Or you might mess up the world even worse. Like, by killing Hitler, you might let an even worse dictator take his place and surpass him ten years later. And if you stopped the crucifiction of Christ then every soul that's ever existed would be damned to endless hell, because his death created mercy, horrible as it was. And don't you think God would've been upset if He chose to give His son's life for us all, had everything set up, and then you stopped it? Dude. Talk about stealing the thunder.

DUDE I LIKE YER THEORY. its very interesting.
    how would this all work
    The Gay Angel

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast