+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A tiny machine...

Newbie galganash may be famous one day galganash may be famous one day
    Thanks

Lightbulb A tiny machine...

hi guys if this thead is already made sorry for the tread starter i hope you understand i'm just a newbee.. tnx

I know that once in your life you watch movie that mention about the tiny machine that can make things into small one even cartoons or anime have this machine built.... Our world today faced with the problem of over populations, shorted of natural resources and pollutions..If this machine was really real can it help the all humanity or it can bring us to the total destruction?

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: A tiny machine...

It has both sides to it. The thing is that we have the technology now, if not then its just around the corner. Either way its cool, but scary at the same time.

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: A tiny machine...

Grumble Grumble Grumble
    Quote Originally Posted by galganash View Post
    hi guys if this thead is already made sorry for the tread starter i hope you understand i'm just a newbee.. tnx

I know that once in your life you watch movie that mention about the tiny machine that can make things into small one even cartoons or anime have this machine built.... Our world today faced with the problem of over populations, shorted of natural resources and pollutions..If this machine was really real can it help the all humanity or it can bring us to the total destruction?
    There's an old saying that goes "If Wishes were Truths, then Beggars would be Kings'. The point is, there is no way to answer this question until the device becomes real. You might as well argue about how many angels can fit on a head of a pin...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

+ Reply to Thread