+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Tips for a Better Relationship

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Tips for a Better Relationship

My advice on relationships?
    Have compassion for your signifigant other... When you're confused about a certain behavior, try to look at things the way they might. Put yourself in their shoes, so to speak.

And, ALWAYS learn from your mistakes... try your best not to repeat them.
    ... Not Ever Again...

Otaku souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ketaro View Post
    Well, i have a bunch of love tips that may help you all. if you have a suggestion about any of my tips please let me know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rave_Grip View Post
    Well then...

A successful relationship is based on trust, affection, love, compromise and loyalty.

It's important if you keep all these elements in your head... otherwise it won't be a happy relationship. But it's only natural to have fights and arguments in a relationship. It's not possible to have one without any fight. ^_^

Trust your partner/friend. If you're in a relationship don't let any suspition develope inside your heart, in other words don't think that your loved one is betraying you or is in love with somebody else. If, sadly, it is the case, give him/her so much love and affection that he/she loves you. And only you >P

Affection keeps the relationship warm. Give your partner flowers and presents. If not that at least say a few words to keep him or her happy... it's a sweet moment when they run into your arms eh? ^_^
    Love, well, it's the same as affection but this small word means a world to somebody you say that to.

If in a relationship, let it be you and your siblings it's important to have communication. Try to understand each other's personality and opinions. If you learn to compromise with your partner you'll be a happier person ^_^
    Oh and be loyal *nods*

Wow! that was a gret tips from you... I'll take that as my advice... eheheheh.... Hey kei, that was a great advice of you...

"Bring salvation to akuma's soul."

Otaku sazza2488 may be famous one day sazza2488 may be famous one day
    Thanks

In my opinion trust in each other would be the main thing in a good relationship...

Seems to work for me

Also a good conversation goes a long way ^_^

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

Trust and honisty are most important. And also being open with one another. If one has problem or something on their mond then they shoudn/t be afraid to say it. (Currently trying to get bf to tell me something and it's breaking our relationship dramaticly.)

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

Otaku sazza2488 may be famous one day sazza2488 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by P.R. Princes View Post
    Trust and honisty are most important. And also being open with one another. If one has problem or something on their mond then they shoudn/t be afraid to say it. (Currently trying to get bf to tell me something and it's breaking our relationship dramaticly.)
    Yes I agree....

My BF always tells me to tell him everything. And I do.

It's shame that most people can't be so open with their relationship and as Princess says it does break it [not the best of things]

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

Be willing to give and take. Don't always expect to recieve and do not always give. If you can not be on an equal level with your partner the relationship will not work.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Tips for a better relationship i beleave is communication, honesty,respect,trust, affection,love,compromise and loyalty most of these have bin said but this is what i beleave in, but not every one is this way like my exgf she did bleave in eny of this so she left me for two other guys.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

Ouch Ko-chan, I feel for you. You didn't deserve that. Props for high moral value in my friend.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast