+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Tips for a Better Relationship

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Tips for a Better Relationship

let your partner do all the talking and you do all the listening.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

@Koga -
    Hey buddy she wasn't meant for you, I'm here okay? ^_^ Let her get out... she doesn't deserve your love >.>

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

she lead me on, she dident even have the nerv to tell me she dident want to be with me i had to find out from her little sis but im over her , the only good thing to come out of this is that i still beleave in trust.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

That's good ^_^
    One more thing -
    If you cheat on your partner and don't have the nerve don't even bother to love again.

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

lets see.. what make a relation ship work.

well my opinion is.

1- u gotta enjoy being with them for starters (seen alot of people get together and they nearly hate each other, don't ask me y?.. )

2- make sure u do things with them, like go out and have fun, if at all possible. or something that u will both enjoy (or something that u know they will enjoy and u enjoy it cause they are.. or whatever..)

3- make sure that they know how much of an idiot u really are. (pretty much make an effort to really know them, don't treat them as a play thing. sigh,)

4- just the usual respect, compromise, yada yada yada. (whats already been said in this thread)

5- Do not become controlling in a relationship. nobody really likes being told what to do. guess it comes back to respect.

6- just enjoy the ups and downs in life with them. and never forget to enjoy the moment. cause we all know we do start to take things for granted. heck we all do it.

so yea.. thats about it from me. and all i can say that this stuff has worked for me so far. anywho.........

Devoted Otaku Nympho may be famous one day Nympho may be famous one day Nympho's Avatar
    Thanks

A good long lasting relationships secret is:

Laughter.

I'm a glass child. I am Hannah's regrets. Monster.

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Communication is key. If there isn't any communication, then there is hardly any trust. Try to talk to your partner about everything and anything you can. Gain eachothers' trust. You will see you have much to learn about each other

Otaku Sashacat may be famous one day Sashacat may be famous one day Sashacat's Avatar
    Thanks

My tips that have helped me in mine
    -keep in fun..do something interesting..don't do the same stuff over and over again..go to an amusement park...a museum...go hiking...have a picnic in a park...even if it's cold outside (great time for snuggling.)
    -don't keep giving the same type of gifts. BLAH! I always hate getting the same chocolates every time..I appreciate it but ...snoreee
    -ACTIVELY listen to each other and not just listen. Take to heart what they say and feed it back to them to make them realize you are attentive to them.
    -Bend a little. Don't always expect things to be your way or the highway.
    -Don't become a big globby one person couple. Keep your alone time with friends so you can continue to develope the person they love..seperate from them.
    -Do the little things. Give em backrubs...pass em the salt...say they look nice when they do....make them their favy food.
    -Don't be afraid to say your side. You'll get squished if you don't.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3