Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Tongue rings

Newbie Nothingface may be famous one day Nothingface may be famous one day Nothingface's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Tongue rings

Well he says he's not gay, but now that you mention I swear he swears mascara...err, anyway.

I've got my eyebrow pierced but I'd never get my tongue pierced, if it gets infected it's horrible.

Plus it knocks against your teeth...which is really annoying.

(I don't wear jewellry in it anymore, I'm not a big fan of piercings, so I'm letting it heal over)
    He speaks to me through sounds and bells.

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ketaro View Post
    Piercings were made exclusively for women, so if you wear one the old generation will think that you are gay.
    You also have to see where they live and what background they have. Where I live its normal to get everything pierced. A tongue ring is nothing compared to some of the stuff I've seen pierced. We have areas where there are nothing but tattoo parlors and piercing shops. Its actually a way of life for some.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

You have to remember that when you are young you tend to do many stupid stuff that is not worth doing.

Piercings were made exclusively for women, so if you wear one the old generation will think that you are gay.
    Haven't done a whole lot of stupid stuff, but if I did I would rather get a tattoo.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dancy_SAZ View Post
    But i don't see how the tounge piercing things shows they are gay??
    I agree. How does getting a tounge piercing mean your gay? I don't see the connection. I've seen plenty of people with tounge piercings and the majority of them are definatly not gay.

I think that they are ok, some people looked good with them, other look horrible. I would never get mine done though. To much pain to go through, I'll stick to the pierced ears.

Newbie Garitaiya may be famous one day Garitaiya may be famous one day
    Thanks

You have to remember that when you are young you tend to do many stupid stuff that is not worth doing.
    This I agree with, my Inuyasha claws I wear now are an example...

But this I don't agree with, because people have the right to express themselves in any manner they want. When it comes to my claws and the dyeing of my hair in 2010, I won't care about what other people say.

Quote Originally Posted by solking View Post
    You also have to see where they live and what background they have. Where I live its normal to get everything pierced. A tongue ring is nothing compared to some of the stuff I've seen pierced. We have areas where there are nothing but tattoo parlors and piercing shops. Its actually a way of life for some.
    It's normal in the Southern Tier of New York, though we don't have many tattoo and piercing shops up here.

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

ummmmm no offense but that is so stupid. just becasue he has a tounge ring he's gay? kinda out there if ya ask me.
    anyway i hate guys that have tounge rings or any body peircings beside the ear.(earrings on guys turn me on) so yea.
    but i think most men get them for two reasons
    !) to look cool or punk or whatever and thats there style

2) dont killl me but this is logical, to enhance oral sex stimulation

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

DO YOU GUYS READ??? THE TOPIC STARTED OFF AS LIP RING, NOT TOUNGE PIERCING.

Quote Originally Posted by Garitaiya View Post
    But this I don't agree with, because people have the right to express themselves in any manner they want. When it comes to my claws and the dyeing of my hair in 2010, I won't care about what other people say.
    Lemme go put on a negligee and head out to 7/11 for a Slurpee [/sarcasm]

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, it seems as if it has shifted over to tongue piercings.

I so wanted one. I actually have 2 gay pride piercings in case I ever want to get it pierced.
    Seduced by Flesh

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast