well my bf isnt that long from from austrila he got delayed almost 9 days fater his flight set out i didnt hear much contact from him he was ment to be back on a thursday and when it came to thursday ...no call or text or even an email i cryed thinking tghe worst possable things that could have happened and now hes home its all good but on sat night he was out at his aunts house and i was watching something on tv and i just started ti cry and miss him and think omg sometimes im such a horable gf and im so lucky to have him he sticks by me no matter what shit i do but i tryed my eyes out and told him how specail he was to me and he was askin me what was wrong and i told him what i told u that i think somtimes i can be a horable gf and stuff and he was like dont be silly and ill be home soon ill call u so he called me and we were talkin and it seems im VERY needy when im not with him phycialy and when im with him im no so needy (hed like me to be more cliny lol) but i donno what to do im soo happy im gonna see him thursday cos if i didnt get to see him soon i think id crack.... but i also blame being on the pill and my emotions being outta wack alot....