+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Topsy Turvy

Otaku desxms may be famous one day desxms may be famous one day desxms's Avatar
    Thanks

Topsy Turvy

Would you prefer a wild, passionate, turbulent relationship or a calm, warm, consistent one? Why?

I used to be attracted to wild passionate turbulent types but now that i'm older i'd like a calm warm consistent partner because then i could have a moment's peace.

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Topsy Turvy

I think it is important to have a balance.

Too much turbulence.... means alot of arguing, bickering, and unneeded drama. BUT, I think wild passion is important. To be able to allow those throws of passion to take place is vital...

I also think consistancy is important as well, but if things are always just -calm- I think it could make things a bit boring. I personally would think my partner had a lack of an emotional connection if there was never turbulence.
    Last edited by Peach_follows; Jul 29, 2008 at 06:28 PM.
    ... Not Ever Again...

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Peach_follows For This Useful Post:

desxms (Jul 30, 2008)

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

I prefer not wild but rather calm, warm, passionate relationships. I really don’t care for wild as that tends to draw in to much trouble and drama and I absolutely hate drama. I don’t mind consistency in a relationship but at the same time not to consistent that it starts to get overly predictable. Also I like calm, warm, and passionate relationships as thats the kind of guy I am so it fits my personality very easily.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Scourge For This Useful Post:

desxms (Jul 30, 2008)

Otaku BrokenLover101 is off to a good start BrokenLover101's Avatar
    Somewhere where only simplicity can take me
    Thanks

I agree with peach_follows

If you have too much wild, passionate, and turbulence in the relationship it can be destroyed with arguing and things like that... just like if you have a calm warm consistent partner it could become boring and you'd end up not caring.. So me i'd like a little of both.
    X.x.X The only thing I'll ever want... X.x.X

X.x.X Is for you to love me the way I love you.. X.x.X

7. The Following User Says Thank You to BrokenLover101 For This Useful Post:

desxms (Jul 30, 2008)

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Peach_follows View Post
    I think it is important to have a balance.

Too much turbulence.... means alot of arguing, bickering, and unneeded drama. BUT, I think wild passion is important. To be able to allow those throws of passion to take place is vital...

I also think consistancy is important as well, but if things are always just -calm- I think it could make things a bit boring. I personally would think my partner had a lack of an emotional connection if there was never turbulence.
    i personally agree with this.

without evil there can be no good. yin and yang, really. In a relationship, this belief holds strong. With the calm, peaceful moments, there are the turbulent and wild ones.

for instance, you and your sweetie could be cuddling one minute, sharing a nice warm cocoa, and after you are done, you go into a big pillow fight that ends with a night of love making. you see what i mean? Having this balance, as peach said, is essential for making the relationship last.

just try to keep your wildness and turbulence on the positive and fun side, ok?
    Why hello there!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to NeoDeath90 For This Useful Post:

desxms (Jul 31, 2008)

Newbie Touko Ryogi is off to a good start Touko Ryogi's Avatar
    Thanks

Personally, I prefer a quiet, more intimate relationship.

I've always been a more reserved person for as long as I can remember, and I've tried dating some people that were quite opposite of me before, thinking maybe opposites do attract. However, I only got a lot of uncomfortable moments out of that line of thinking, it's fine to be a bit spontaneous, but there needs to be limits, and I think the majority of the time I would rather spend just the two of us, watching a movie at home or something like that.

Fighting does show you care, but I like to just be on the same page as my partner, if I can ever find someone that's pretty close to being like me - shares my interests, reservations, etc. - I think that would be my ideal partner.

But I haven't found anyone who's just my blend of reservation and messed up mentality

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Touko Ryogi For This Useful Post:

desxms (Jul 31, 2008)

Otaku clover may be famous one day clover may be famous one day clover's Avatar
    Thanks

i agree with peach_follows
    have enough wildness to keep things interresting, but calming when you dont have the engery. Its not tiring and annoying, or boring and dull.
    Its alright to want to be laid back, but when you have that spurt of engery to go out and be crazy, its nice to be with someone who can go anolg with you.

..........nothing is true, everything is permitted..........

13. The Following User Says Thank You to clover For This Useful Post:

desxms (Jul 31, 2008)

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

Peach_follows have the right idea. Having a wild life of a while and then a calm quiet life after ward. We humans do not have an unlimited supply of energy so a balance life is good
    This world is corrupt
    Save tonight and fight the break of dawn
    I am so alone, I got no one to talk to, please help me

15. The Following User Says Thank You to cantsenditback For This Useful Post:

desxms (Jul 31, 2008)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast