+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Topsy Turvy

Otaku ron119125 is off to a good start ron119125's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Topsy Turvy

Peach hit on the head you have to have a balanced relationship for it to last. If it is all wild you could end up burning out. If its all calm it could become boring and it could fall apart. You need a good mix of wild and calm to keep things exciting but calm enough so you dont burn yourself or your partner out. Moderation is the best course to go.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ron119125 For This Useful Post:

desxms (Aug 12, 2008)

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

I agree with Peach! ^_^ there needs tto be a balance...
    However... me personaly I like a really adventurous relationship. For me life in general has its meaning on adventure. A realtionship has to have advenrture to keep itself alive and it has to have calm and warm moments so the relationship gets ready for the next adventure ^_~... I have a passionate heart.
    When I say adventure I mean to keep the spark always going on... this is not fighting nor arguing all the time whatsoever. But it does mean to fight for each other always and never take anything for granted...
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

4. The Following User Says Thank You to lebasiara For This Useful Post:

desxms (Aug 12, 2008)

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

I dunno, man. Every relationship I've been in has started off warm and consistent and has ended with enough turbulance to down thirteen airplanes at once.

It's hard for me to say what I want or prefer anymore. Maybe I don't want anything at all.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to atomik_sprout For This Useful Post:

desxms (Aug 12, 2008)

Otaku sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl's Avatar
    Thanks

i love it wild, the wilder and more passionate the better, i don't care if we break up and then get back together 5 times in a month, if its hot, then i totally want it.
    every rose has a thorn

8. The Following User Says Thank You to sangogirl For This Useful Post:

desxms (Aug 12, 2008)

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sangogirl View Post
    i love it wild, the wilder and more passionate the better, i don't care if we break up and then get back together 5 times in a month, if its hot, then i totally want it.
    That's why there for me needs to be a balance... in case it does not work... if it is too passionate then both of the persons will get hurt badly... and not only they loose a boyfriend/girlfriend... theyh end up loosing a good friend... and someone that shared with you very special moments.... ofr me everytime you spend with the one you love are precious moments and they are priceless. But if th etimes you spend with that person are only passionated itcan't get deeper.... ofr me only passion is the kind opf fire that lights up really fast and burns everything but after a little while it fades... and neves comes back up... a realtionship is way more than that. ^_^
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

10. The Following User Says Thank You to lebasiara For This Useful Post:

desxms (Aug 12, 2008)

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

Personally i do agree with peach follows but for me i've always needed a little bit extra in a relationship. And for me it's just wholesome fun. If i find the time i spend with them fun then i'm happy. having passion is great, but just as everyone else has said it can get out of hand. But being mellow is just way too boring.

All i want to do is just enjoy all the moments with my own sense of fun and humor thrown in. Why take things seriously if you can have fun instead?

Otaku sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lebasiara View Post
    That's why there for me needs to be a balance... in case it does not work... if it is too passionate then both of the persons will get hurt badly... and not only they loose a boyfriend/girlfriend... theyh end up loosing a good friend... and someone that shared with you very special moments.... ofr me everytime you spend with the one you love are precious moments and they are priceless. But if th etimes you spend with that person are only passionated itcan't get deeper.... ofr me only passion is the kind opf fire that lights up really fast and burns everything but after a little while it fades... and neves comes back up... a realtionship is way more than that. ^_^
    well some people will say that relationships have to have deep emotional connections, but truthfully i hate talking about my emotions, or getting really 'deep' with someone especially when i know that it ain't gonna last (i don't take relationships very far) so that's why i would want it to be as passionate as possible. and if the light fades and were not as passionate, then we can eighter see if there is more to the relationship or just break up. and it wouldn't hurt because the relationship would simply be superficial.
    every rose has a thorn

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sangogirl View Post
    well some people will say that relationships have to have deep emotional connections, but truthfully i hate talking about my emotions, or getting really 'deep' with someone especially when i know that it ain't gonna last (i don't take relationships very far) so that's why i would want it to be as passionate as possible. and if the light fades and were not as passionate, then we can eighter see if there is more to the relationship or just break up. and it wouldn't hurt because the relationship would simply be superficial.
    In all honesty that does not sound like much of a relationship and sounds a bit... Selfish in a way. But what ever, to each his or her own.

Balance is what I want, as many people said before. I want to have a deep and passionate connection with some one on all levels. Mentally, emotionally, spiritually, and physically. I want for use to have plans in our life, but to keep them vague and general to allow us to fly by the seat of our pants, this way we can be flexible with what ever life throws at us. Like taking the bit longer detour in life while still getting to where we want to be. This way there is consistency with out things getting stale.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast