+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Topsy Turvy

Otaku sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Topsy Turvy

[QUOTE=Scourge;615972]In all honesty that does not sound like much of a relationship and sounds a bit... Selfish in a way. But what ever, to each his or her own.

it's not really selfish i't more of a defense mechanism, if they don't get close to me, it's harder to get hurt. and i'm not that way with the actual nice guys who actually want a real relationship,i know that i would probably hurt thier feelings, so i just go for the type of guys that are like me, and don't care for a long and seriouse relationship either,
    every rose has a thorn

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

When I said selfish I mean it in the way as its out of fear of hurting and or being heart. Thats completely understandable. But you know how its going to end and when, making it rather pointless uthere then using that person to temporarly fill your need of another. In short, they are not really much more then a filler and a tool. They are just a bandade... Now you are probably thinking... Why do I even care? The answer is that I dont like to see people having good things pass them by because of fear. And if you must know, there is a very good reason as to why that is with me. Any way, thats enough of me rattling cages and the last post I will make in this thread unless provoked.
    Last edited by Scourge; Aug 12, 2008 at 02:50 PM.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Otaku desxms may be famous one day desxms may be famous one day desxms's Avatar
    Thanks

Interesting points of view. Balance is nice. I still like consistency. If I want wild passion I will babysit my nephews. If they are too wild then it is time out for them and no candy. To avoid boredome with a lover I'd just travel to some place romantic and add spice in the bedroom. Not necessarily too wild and crazy, just warm and nice. Kids and pets can add the spontaneity needed.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to desxms For This Useful Post:

Scourge (Aug 12, 2008)

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

[QUOTE=sangogirl;615978]
    Quote Originally Posted by Scourge View Post
    In all honesty that does not sound like much of a relationship and sounds a bit... Selfish in a way. But what ever, to each his or her own.

it's not really selfish i't more of a defense mechanism, if they don't get close to me, it's harder to get hurt. and i'm not that way with the actual nice guys who actually want a real relationship,i know that i would probably hurt thier feelings, so i just go for the type of guys that are like me, and don't care for a long and seriouse relationship either,
    So pretty much you are speaking of a really short passionate relationship. For me those dont' have much meaning.... the relationships that have meaning are those where you risk yourself to get hurt but also you put yourself in a position where you allow the other person to really get to know you and why not... to really fall inlove with you. A realtionship is full of risks from the moment you start one. In fact... even you say is a self-defense mechanism... even in those relationships you get some attachments... even if you don't want to... in every relationship you are giving a little part of yourself.
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

6. The Following User Says Thank You to lebasiara For This Useful Post:

Scourge (Aug 13, 2008)

Otaku sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl's Avatar
    Thanks

[QUOTE=lebasiara;616163]
    Quote Originally Posted by sangogirl View Post

So pretty much you are speaking of a really short passionate relationship. For me those dont' have much meaning.... the relationships that have meaning are those where you risk yourself to get hurt but also you put yourself in a position where you allow the other person to really get to know you and why not... to really fall inlove with you. A realtionship is full of risks from the moment you start one. In fact... even you say is a self-defense mechanism... even in those relationships you get some attachments... even if you don't want to... in every relationship you are giving a little part of yourself.
    yeah, which is also why i'm friends with them. i'm friends with a lot of people, and truthfully i give as much as 'myself' to the person i'm dating as to a friend. plus to me memories are extremely important. becaue when your old and have nothing else in life, you can look back and have happy memories and tell other people about your intersting memories (which is why i'm afraid of dying cause i don't know if my memories will come with) and even though i don't expect you to understand (no one ever does) i don't want to get married. I know, I know you must all think i'm crazy but i have good reasons for not wanting to get married or having kids, but I still want to have a relationship and have those good time, to have those memories. It would complicate things if it was one of those deep emotional relationships. It would be a hurtfull memory instead of a good one. Plus truthfully I've always taken my realtionships a bit fast physically, which is also why I like it passinonate.
    every rose has a thorn

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Well in all honesty I do understand and that does not sound crazy at all. There are many people who dont want to get married or have kids. No big deal. And I agree, when your old you will alwats have reflections, but if you think about it, what if some of those memories are with reagret of not being with that one guy you realy connected with. You didnt have to marry him or have kids. What is up with people and this day in age where they think that when you are with some one that youe really love that you have to marry them? I have family friends who have been together for 26 years and have never married and have not had kids. It doesnt mean they dont love each other, they just didnt want to get married because they were afread that things would change between them and would get a devorce.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Scourge View Post
    Well in all honesty I do understand and that does not sound crazy at all. There are many people who dont want to get married or have kids. No big deal. And I agree, when your old you will alwats have reflections, but if you think about it, what if some of those memories are with reagret of not being with that one guy you realy connected with. You didnt have to marry him or have kids. What is up with people and this day in age where they think that when you are with some one that youe really love that you have to marry them? I have family friends who have been together for 26 years and have never married and have not had kids. It doesnt mean they dont love each other, they just didnt want to get married because they were afread that things would change between them and would get a devorce.
    yeah that's kinda part of it. i'm afraid i would get a divorce. but i also seem to be defective. i make lots of friends but i can't keep them. we eventually either get into a fight and hate each other and drift away. i'm afraid that if i spend a lot of time with someone i would feel that way, and my happy feelings of being infatuated and really like someone a lot would be tainted with bad feelings of resentment. i know your thinking that it doesn't have to be that way. but i know my self. i have trouble with my social skills. and i know that it would only be a matter of time till i **** it up, and ruin the happy times. so it is best for my weak heart to end it before it gets to that.
    every rose has a thorn

Thanks

Well sense this thread is now kind of turning into a personnel one and the mods hate that, so if you want to continue this then PM me and I can tell you a few things that may open your mind just a weee bit if you so choose and only if you care to take the chance of possibly expanding your view... No it’s not going to be preachy. Any way here is something I will leave you with... Can you 100% beyond a shadow of a doubt say you KNOWN who you are... Or only THINK you know? Because I know a lot of people, including my self at one point thought I knew instead of actually knowing.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast