+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Topsy Turvy

Otaku desxms may be famous one day desxms may be famous one day desxms's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Topsy Turvy

I don't know if I am KNOWN or KNOWING... I have enough trouble just BEING.

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by desxms View Post
    I don't know if I am KNOWN or KNOWING... I have enough trouble just BEING.
    Don’t feel too bad, it took me about 21 years to just figure out who I am and what I am capable of and to open my eyes to other possibilities. 19 years of dealing with my inner hell and demons, 2 years of blissful love and 3 months of torment to keep us from falling apart do to out side forces, and 4 months of recovering from the heart ach and self reflection as well as to where to go from here.
    Some figure it out sooner then others. Just gota do a lot of self reflection and be the best person you can be. There are many ways in finding out who one really is and how to better them selves... I am always trying to better my self. There are countles ways of doing all of this.

... Any ways... I think we got completely side tracked.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Scourge For This Useful Post:

desxms (Sep 01, 2008)

Devoted Otaku bratling may be famous one day bratling's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by desxms View Post
    Would you prefer a wild, passionate, turbulent relationship or a calm, warm, consistent one? Why?

I used to be attracted to wild passionate turbulent types but now that i'm older i'd like a calm warm consistent partner because then i could have a moment's peace.
    I agree with you. I used to love the wild passionate emotional roller coaster type relationships. I was attracted to total tragedy boys. Boys with problems that needed to be fixed and so on.

But now I'm grown up more. (See NOT an adult) and I prefer a more consistent warm and calm relationship. Although I do believe that a relationship can't survive without some sort of passion between the parties involved.

You never really loved me/You never really cared/It was all just a game to boost your ego/Those feelings never really there/ I'm filing emotional bankruptcy/My heart can take no more debt/Theres no more "money" there to spend. === Besides tee hee SHE loves me!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4