+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: The toughest?

Otaku macky_516 may be famous one day macky_516 may be famous one day
    Thanks
    yeah i think so
    i have 5 other brothers and sisters and although im the oldest i can see my youngest brother coming to be the toughest. in raising him and in what he does.
    the oldest ussually has teh most responsibilty so they always have to be teh smartest. and although its hard to tell the middle child is the most unique. out of all teh children they r the ones u cant tell they are apart of teh family
    but thats just my family and what ive seen from my friends familys

MICHIERU RULES ALL

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Othello View Post
    Well, after the first child, parents have learned to somewhat take care of a child, so as the second child, you get less freedoms then the 1st because the 'rents have learned better. And o on and so forth.
    You know, I don't think that's always true. I think it's the other way round - parents are super strict with the first child, and then they learn that there are nicer ways to bring up a kid. While my parents have always had higher expectations of me, I somehow got more freedom than my sisters in the sense that I always ended up doing what I wanted to do anyway.

Otaku For3v3r_Lost may be famous one day For3v3r_Lost may be famous one day For3v3r_Lost's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm the youngest in my family. I have two siblings. My sis would always tease me and we're "rivals" supposely. Everytime I'm mad and start chasing her for making me mad, she would scream and shout for my parent's name, saying that I'm chasing her. lol She's scared of me now. My brother, he's usually nice to me and never try to test me or anything like that. So, I guess, for me, it's true.
    "I love you with all my heart that I can't explain how much in words."

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by macky_516 View Post
    yeah i think so
    i have 5 other brothers and sisters and although im the oldest i can see my youngest brother coming to be the toughest. in raising him and in what he does.
    the oldest ussually has teh most responsibilty so they always have to be teh smartest. and although its hard to tell the middle child is the most unique. out of all teh children they r the ones u cant tell they are apart of teh family
    but thats just my family and what ive seen from my friends familys
    i definately agree with u on the part about the middle child being a little bit out of place. that because i am the middle child and my family litteraly thinks that

1) there was a mix up at birth or
    2) my mother cheated on my dad (well that what me and my dad came up with lol don't tell my mum lol)

nah but in all honesty in my family my bro has it very easy... that cause well being the older bro, and being the only kind one in my family (excluding my mum) he has it pretty darn good. i mean he has like everything u could want in his bedroom and he got the stuff like just after a month after i did, but i had to pay for mine and he got his stuff for free. and being compaired to my older sis, well i got no issues there. she was a bit of a free spirit so to speak of. and well she currently leaving aways from home in her own apartment and i sometimes go over there and cook for her.

also my bro is alot like my dad (which pretty much means that he's a mischeif child) and he's always trying to get the upper hand on me (always trying to beat me up) but he's got along way to go, and i can still lift him upside down easily even though he's up to my shoulder in height and he's 13 (i'm 17).

but i guess i do get alot more freedom than my sis when she was my age and my bro. but i think thats cause well i'm a good kid and they trust me in whatever desicion i make. wether it be school, or staying out all night, or whatever else. so its nice but it still mean i gotta work hard and look after my younger bro, sheesh he's such a spoiled brat i reckon.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3