Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Toys when you were a kid.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Toys when you were a kid.

The topic of this thread is:

Toys you remember from your younger days that you played or seen or own that you thought was interesting.

This excludes video game systems and handheld games.

For me, one that I played was "CROSSFIRE" where you have two marble guns mounted on each side of the board. The goal of the game is to shoot marbles at the plastic star that was in the middle, and move it to your opponents goal.

One that I've seen that was captivating was the penguin slide. Technically it does nothing but have these penguins go up a stair, and slide all the way back to the line and redo the who process. Stupid yes, but it was fun to look at as a kid.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Toys when you were a kid.

I was a fan of the Batman action figures. I had all of them including the Batmobile and the Jokermobile(yeah it was real, it shot it's teeth out as ammunition). Ah there's far too many toys to mention. I loved Creepy Crawlers, Beanie Babies, Tomagatchi, etc. As for video games I was totally hooked on Sonic the Hedgehog 2 for Sega.

I played with these until Pokemon cards and Playstation came out. Tomb Raider = my life.

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Me? Lego.

I loved lego. Had most likely 10s of thousands of pieces.
    Once built a tower that was almost 2 stories tall (moved it to my house's stairwell so I could finish it) and it was stable.

Haven't played with it recently (Still have it all), and the last time I did, I made a to scale replica of the Light House at Alexandria for a history project.

Otaku Frisbee Throwing Champion, Yeti 1 Greece Champion Billum256 is off to a good start Billum256's Avatar
    Thanks

I loved my childhood. I had linkin logs, armymen, and of course power rangers. I also had the batman stuff and I can't forget my gundam toys. I loved those. One of my favoutires was this one fighter jet I had that its wings would fold in and out and it made a lot of noises.
    98% of AO members are yaoi or lollicon fans. If you are part of the 2% that are not, copy and paste this into your sig

Sig By Me
    "We're all sinners in the hands of the loving God"

Otaku SweetCandy is off to a good start
    Thanks

hhmm let's see I don't remember..I know i had this big pink bunny that my great-great grandmother give me..and I had it for about 13 years!! O.o then I my parnets took it away from me.(they though i was to big for it) and gave it my little sis >.<....which now my sis doesn't even know where it is...*sigh*but I had good memories with that bunny..( I acted like it was my personal friend..when I ate I would pretend she(yes it was a she) would eat..when I slept she slept..when i play she played..(well ya'll get the point lol) But yea I do miss that bunny .lot -_-..I'm wonderin where is right now...

Otaku Evol may be famous one day Evol may be famous one day Evol's Avatar
    Thanks

"Lite-Brite, Lite-Brite, Turn on the magical shining light!"

Lite-Brite - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

the original Lite-Brite! I never used the templates either, f**k that scary clown face. My pegs intermingled with my buddies Lite Brite so I ended up with those off color ones that never matched.

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    For me, one that I played was "CROSSFIRE" where you have two marble guns mounted on each side of the board. The goal of the game is to shoot marbles at the plastic star that was in the middle, and move it to your opponents goal.
    I remember that shite. the puck had little roller bearings. Goddamn that commercial was annoying. CROSSFIYAH!

abc
    Newbie abc is off to a good start abc's Avatar
    Thanks

I would always get dollies to play with and books because i loved to read, even till now.
    i would spend whole of Christmas and sometimes on my birthdays playing with my dolls and reading my books
    But the dolls never lasted me long... whenever i got fedup with the dools i would throw them aside to collect dust or bite their heads off! (im not crazy ppl i was a child at the time)
    but the books i used to keep
    even now i still have one of them in my bookshelf

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

I would have to say legos,I would sit and make things for hours on end.I had a huge box filled with them that was a hand me down from some one else in my family.Also i collected allot hotwheels ( God the commercials were annoying for them ) used to play with them allot when i was younger, still have a few i think lol.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast