Closed Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Toys when you were a kid.

Slippery When Wet~ Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion, Togy Ball Champion highteckdudu is off to a good start highteckdudu's Avatar
    The wonderfull world of Minnesota! And I mean that!
    Thanks

Re: Toys when you were a kid.

Dirt, and we were happy!

Just kidding, hmm, well considering that I still am a kid in my mothers eyes, there isnt much, but I would have to say, I had this stuffed rabit i used to bring with me every where!
    I tryed to see things from your point of view but i cant seem to get my head that far up my ass!
    Visit www.highteckdudu.deviantart.com!

Chtonian Slayer Astaroth may be famous one day Astaroth's Avatar
    Thanks

When I was younger.....I was obsessed with Lego.....you would have to literally rip my hands away from the tiny blocks.....because I could go all day and night....and still can........
    I was not the type of a girl who like playing with Barbie or collecting stuffed toys....and even my parents were against that......
    There is nothing that I cannot built using Lego.......I even made a miniature sized Empire State building that is seven feet tall for my high school senior project.......
    DO NOT MAKE ME UNLEASH MY INNER DEMON

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Power Rangers Action Figures FTW.
    Right. I used to love making them beat up each other.
    I've still got a huge box them downstairs somewhere.
    And when I say Power Rangers I mean the ones from like 96-99ish...the time I was intrested in them...yeah.
    Now that I think about it, most of my toys as a kid were action figures from a TV show or something.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

~always by your side~ Radarix Champion, Virus 2 Champion, Virus 3 Champion fireandice is off to a good start fireandice's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow, now I'm going to feel old but..... I played with transformers, care bears, my little ponies and rainbow brite stuff. There was alot of other suff as well, but I don't want people to think that I need a walker to get around.lol

Oh, I forgot two.... G. I. Joes and strawberry short cake.lol I really need to stop while I'm ahead.lol
    Last edited by fireandice; Jan 17, 2008 at 06:08 PM.

Newbie Navy Cherub is off to a good start Navy Cherub's Avatar
    Thanks

Haha. I can't remember how old I was exactly, but my favourite toy was this robot that walked on it's own, and had a little video playing on it's chest while it was on. It was very amusing. A close second would go to a Gojira toy that came out when that terrible movie was released.

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

wow i have to say the only toy i remember was a barbie .lol.
    of course my mom was obsessed with getting me all the colectables and i ended up cutting all the hair off of em. lol.
    so yea that would be my child hood memory

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

Otaku Arukih may be famous one day Arukih may be famous one day Arukih's Avatar
    Thanks

hummm... I dont remember playin with my toys coz I had lot of porcelain dolls, here in Portugal these kind of dolls are pretty much just for decoration, they look kind a Lolita style pale and pretty, that's why i couldnt play it...to my mother a Barbie wasnt a good doll for a little girl, i hadnt any Barbie or stuff like Polly or whatever, only porcelain dolls, Teddy bears and a fluffy sheep which is some kind of pass to....came from my grannie...

Otaku Tetris Champion, Ms Pacman Champion, Trivial Blitz Champion Mechazawa is off to a good start Mechazawa's Avatar
    Thanks

I use to build houses with my Lincoln Log's, and use them as the stage for wars between my GI Joe's and Transformers. (The old school ones not this weird new crap)
    I'd have Cobra with the Descepticons., and blow up his Lincoln Log fortress.

I'd mix in my M.A.S.K. toys, and Voltron for added confusion to the battles.
    I BELONG TO AN ANGEL NOW!

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast