Closed Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Toys when you were a kid.

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Toys when you were a kid.

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    For me, one that I played was "CROSSFIRE" where you have two marble guns mounted on each side of the board. The goal of the game is to shoot marbles at the plastic star that was in the middle, and move it to your opponents goal.
    LOL, I STILL go around singing the high-pitched squeal of a song that used to play in the commercials (remember back in the mid/late 80's?) "CROSSFIRE" *in my most high pitched voice* That game rocks my friggin' socks off!

Remember 'Hungry Hungry Hippoes'? There was a good game as well! My siblings and I had HHH battles at my dad's house, LOL. We eventually got it taken away from us cuz all of the white balls kept flyin' all around the house and our parents would find them in the most random places. Like the refrigerator.

TMNT! That's all I played with as a child. If you were in elementary school and didn't own at LEAST the four Ninja Turtles (no accessories or anything else, just the base four characters), something was wrong with you--or you were considered abnormal. Lucky for me, I got new TMNT stuff every year from '87 to about '93. I had TMNT everything! From the turtle van, to the blow up figures that stood about half a yard tall. ^_^

In my pre-teen years, I collected Power Rangers paraphenilia. Yes, I'm serious! Only from Mighty Morphin' though. I even seen them live when I was about fourteen, LOL.

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

i toy i used to like was lazer tag
    where you had 2 things you wore and a zap gun
    and your friends had another gun and you ran around tagging
    each other.
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

I had a teddy bear toy wich roared like a bear when you pushed it over. I found it great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^^ I loved that toy... But one day @.@ He stopped roaring... Anf we tried to make it roar in all ways possible.. .we were jumping on it and everythin, but it didn't work...

I found it a couple of months ago... it made me feel so sentimental and nostalgic... So yea... that's my favourite toy ever

But we created some pretty cool toys ourself!!! We took a rock and drew eyes and mouth on it to get ourselfs a pet!!!!!!!!!!!!!! later we figured that wood is lighter and started using wood planks (alike Johny in Ed, Edd and Edy ) Those are the funniest memories ever!

And we also used a huge cherry tree by our house as a giant play space. We climbed it so high that we could look in the window on the second story and did all kind of tricks high in a branch.

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by HolderOfTheDarkChalice View Post
    i toy i used to like was lazer tag
    where you had 2 things you wore and a zap gun
    and your friends had another gun and you ran around tagging
    each other.
    I still play laser tag to this day! I don't own any vests or guns, but there's a couple of places to go for laser tag. When I worked at the Brunswick Zone, I was the assistant Game Room manager, so I used to get free laser tag (and any other game I wanted) for free!

Laser tag has been a part of my life about as long as anime has. I'm always running on walls (only for a matter of seconds), baseball-sliding past opponents and rolling around like in the movies. I feel like I'm in some type of John Woo flick when I play. LOL.

Newbie TealGreenFrog is off to a good start TealGreenFrog's Avatar
    Thanks

I use to babysit and used my earned money to collect He-Man action figures for my brother. After a while, my brother had so many that my parents went out and bought Grayskull in order to complete the collection.

I liked puzzles. I do not know if one would consider it a toy. Nothing fancy, it just had to be interesting to look at. The more pieces, the more interesting/pleasing on the eyes because I had to look at it for so long.
    TealGreenFrog

"Don't look back. If you got something to do, then only look forward." - Kurogane ( RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE)

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lasura View Post
    But one day @.@ He stopped roaring... And we tried to make it roar in all ways possible.. .we were jumping on it and everythin, but it didn't work...
    you jumped on the poor thing?!
    *ahem* as for me i had a lot (at the real meaning of the word!) of Lego and those blocks and stuff ... i used to build houses on a green large plate that came with ... it was real fun .. but unfortunately my relative children achieved the disappearance of half of them T.T ...
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Newbie Maze Walker is off to a good start Maze Walker's Avatar
    Thanks

My toys... I had alot of Kinder Surprise collections and Lego/ Most of them are still somwhere in boxes with old things... except Lego! I still using it from time to time, when my computers breaks

...World of my imaginary is my birth place...

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

i have from that time a little rabbit .... and i keep it in box in my closet .... because when i see it i remember a person close to me who was my best friend and my twin soul .... but ... ^_^
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast