+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Travel

Newbie Naomi Vaine is off to a good start Naomi Vaine's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Travel

I'd go to Ireland and dance in the rain on a hillside. taking in all the natural beauty. spending days outdoors, and spending nights in a small cottage... that's my dream...
    I think I've known you all along.
    I just lost your face in the crowed for a while.
    I think I've been holding my breath all my life, until you found me here tonight.
    So ask me now and I'll run away with you.

Otaku sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl's Avatar
    Thanks

i would love to go to tokyo ride that huge ferris wheel they have, look at all the cool shops, go to a lotttt of clubs, meet interesting people learn about thier culture, and go to a lot of restaurants. i have always wanted to go there alone thouh. then i can completely immerse myself in the other culture instead of having someone else from 'my world' with me.
    every rose has a thorn

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

well umm for me i will go to anywhere if my love with me .. being with him the most beautiful place XD where every we two go it is fine becasue i just want to be with him and that is the most beautiful thing ^_^ ... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Newbie Kuinta is off to a good start
    Thanks

If I were going to choose to go somewhere, I would pick Japan. There will be so many things to look forward to. My girlfriend enjoys anything that deals with Japan just like me. We can both enjoy things like the festivals, checking out manga and anime shops, or even maybe car expos. I am sure she would probably want to check out Japanese traditional events like bonzai garden, visiting shrines, doing tea ceremonies, etc. I mean it could definitely be a good time for both of us.

Otaku desxms may be famous one day desxms may be famous one day desxms's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow Japan would be great to see harajuku. I've only been to Japan town and bought some how to draw manga books. Hawaii is beautiful. Thanks for the responses. Thailand would be a trip of a lifetime. Thanks.

Devoted Otaku gamemaster331 is off to a good start gamemaster331's Avatar
    Thanks

Well let's see. I think if I were with someone, we'd take a nice long trip to Disney World. Not very exotic I know, but I love the place. I think it's something every one should visit at least once in their lives.

On the other hand, if I was alone, I'd go to Wales. That's where many of my paternal ancestors are from and it's a place I've always wanted to visit. I'm interested in "mystical" places which would include: barrows, old churches and monasteies, sacred sites of the Celts, etc.
    "What part of Evil don't you understand?"

AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Thanks

Germany... somewere like Berlin.... its a great place and a great time to see some ansestry... back to were one came from it's great for people if ya know wat I mean
    death and life are one and the same

Newbie KRaZyAmmo may be famous one day KRaZyAmmo may be famous one day
    Thanks

Probably Japan for it's culture like Kuinta said. Checking out the festival, manga shops, everything, and probably checking out the D1GP events(heard that the tickets gets sold out quick over in Japan). But I would also use that opportunity to get some hook ups for JDM parts. Especially for Honda. You can sorta tell I also like JDM cars. *points to sig*

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast