+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Travel

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Travel

Me, I would go to the city of love. France, or the city that never sleep or dies. New york city or somthing. this is wherew I would pick
    This world is corrupt
    Save tonight and fight the break of dawn
    I am so alone, I got no one to talk to, please help me

Devoted Otaku bratling may be famous one day bratling's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by desxms View Post
    If all your responsibilities were suspended while you and your lover took a one-month, all expense-paid vacation to the place of your choice, where would you go? Would you choose some other place if you were taking the vacation by yourself?

I would go to the Cayman Islands and sip some tropical drink on the sandy shores alone since I'm single hoping to socialize with the natives.
    I would loooove to take a one-month vacation. But one month in ONE place, wouldn't be that fun to me. I'd split it up into two. Very different types of places.

I'd go to a tropical island. I'd like to go to Jamaica or Puerto Rico, or even simple little Hawaii for part of it.
    The second place I'd go would be somewhere over-seas. I'd like to see some place like Greece, or Ireland or Amsterdam or something like that.

You never really loved me/You never really cared/It was all just a game to boost your ego/Those feelings never really there/ I'm filing emotional bankruptcy/My heart can take no more debt/Theres no more "money" there to spend. === Besides tee hee SHE loves me!

Otaku SweetCandi is off to a good start SweetCandi's Avatar
    Thanks

I would love to go the some place over sea..hmm i think i would chose Japan..duh..lol//in japan..i'd love to visit tokyo of course..but me personally I'll like it if i can visit Osaka..its the place of beautiful women ..i love to see a real geisha up close..to see their beautiful expensive clothes..their make up perfectly on..and just to live a day as geisha would be awsome (or interveiw them to see how the live and they daily routines..)..they are very important in the area..oh how it would be amazing!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3