+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: trick of the mind, or ghosts?

Otaku carasume is off to a good start carasume's Avatar
    Thanks

trick of the mind, or ghosts?

hey, do ya people ever see things moving or sometimes hear things when you are the only person in the house, like someone talking? also do ya ever see shapes or outlines of people? if ya do, do ya believe itz a ghost or just a silly trick of the mind cuz ya saw a scary movie or sumtin like that?
    Death is interesting

Otaku Brandon Grave Heat is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: trick of the mind, or ghosts?

No
    I would say that Ghost are real kind of, see think it like this, there is the real world and then thier is world or and of the dead, and I think Ghost of past love one, and freinds and GF come to us when we are worried, You have heard of gurdian angels ghost are kind of the same thing.
    Elite Member
    Achieved after 150 days AND 500 posts.
    Veteran Member
    Achieved after 365 days AND 1000 posts.

Otaku Simon Champion, Shanghi 2 Champion AstralMage01 is off to a good start AstralMage01's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't believe in ghosts, it's all in the mind, try reading about hallucinations
    "If you do not believe in yourself, hardwork is useless"
    "Might Gai" from "Naruto"

Newbie Neha1994 is off to a good start Neha1994's Avatar
    in the darkness waiting for that special someone
    Thanks

I think that Ghosts are real.....I mean I have seen an actual apparation. I was in this house of a loved one and we were sitting on the bed and I felt something staring at me, so I turned around and saw this girl standing behind me and she looked like she was between 8-13. She had eyes that were completely black and looked like she was from the 1900's. She had what looked like silky black hair and looked sad. But then I ran cuz it freaked me out!
    I found him and I love him with all my heart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Newbie bluewolf is off to a good start bluewolf's Avatar
    Thanks

I believe that if you believe in Ghost than you'll see them and if you don't believe than you wont see them. Personally I don't believe in them. I also believe that if there are ghost that there are no good ghost and either the "good ghost" are just being manipulative so that they can be welcomed in or they are just earthly angels. That's all my opinion and since I don't know everything I could be totally wrong.
    I suppose Santa Claus doesn't go around delivering semi-automatics, extra mags, and cans of tear gas.

Otaku superstar9156 is off to a good start superstar9156's Avatar
    Thanks

I dont watch csary movies, so i know its not my imagation. but yea i heard things before when i was alone in my house. Ghosts and paranormal activity are real.

A Soul Needs a Purpose to Live.- Gaara

Newbie TwilightSunbeme is off to a good start TwilightSunbeme's Avatar
    Thanks

cool ghost are spirits with power. least then ever nothing what els to do.

Newbie bluewolf is off to a good start bluewolf's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by superstar9156 View Post
    I dont watch csary movies, so i know its not my imagation. but yea i heard things before when i was alone in my house. Ghosts and paranormal activity are real.

I'm not trying to be mean but just because you haven't seen any of the movies doesn't mean anything. As kids we got told things (not always scary but stories about things like ghost and ect.) and that's when we make up our minds if their real or fake and normally that decision stays with us for forever however every now and than we change our minds.

It's all mind over matter. It's like if someone came up to you and put a curse on you if you believe it's real than your body will react like it's real if you believe it's nonsense your body will act like it did before. Many woman have false pregnancy and before they know it's false like they could be cooking a meal with meat and as soon as they start to think about how it's weird that the smell of the meat hasn't made them throw up, they get sick. Whether or not these things are real doesn't matter it's what you think is real. No body real know for sure if it's real or not because we all just go with what we believe. Maybe after we die if there is a deity who is willing to tell us what's real and what's not we'll know.

I'm not saying your wrong that there aren't ghost. I was just trying to help you be a little more open to the possibility of being wrong. There's nothing wrong with holding to your beliefs and never letting go but it helps to be realistic with the fact that we are all human and we can be wrong.
    I suppose Santa Claus doesn't go around delivering semi-automatics, extra mags, and cans of tear gas.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast