+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: trick of the mind, or ghosts?

Otaku carasume is off to a good start carasume's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: trick of the mind, or ghosts?

Quote Originally Posted by bluewolf View Post

I'm not trying to be mean but just because you haven't seen any of the movies doesn't mean anything. As kids we got told things (not always scary but stories about things like ghost and ect.) and that's when we make up our minds if their real or fake and normally that decision stays with us for forever however every now and than we change our minds.

It's all mind over matter. It's like if someone came up to you and put a curse on you if you believe it's real than your body will react like it's real if you believe it's nonsense your body will act like it did before. Many woman have false pregnancy and before they know it's false like they could be cooking a meal with meat and as soon as they start to think about how it's weird that the smell of the meat hasn't made them throw up, they get sick. Whether or not these things are real doesn't matter it's what you think is real. No body real know for sure if it's real or not because we all just go with what we believe. Maybe after we die if there is a deity who is willing to tell us what's real and what's not we'll know.

I'm not saying your wrong that there aren't ghost. I was just trying to help you be a little more open to the possibility of being wrong. There's nothing wrong with holding to your beliefs and never letting go but it helps to be realistic with the fact that we are all human and we can be wrong.
    that is a good reasoning... but what about those videos about objects moving and people going through other people? and shadows and images of people showing up in film? How can ya explain that? :I i dont know if ya can make a video look like a person walking through another person, but why would some one lie about that besides to get attention. Also some people have felt like they have been touched or hurt by a ghost, or sumtin like that in their houses or old buildings or other places :/ so im not sure what ta believe unless i expirience it so...
    Death is interesting

Newbie bluewolf is off to a good start bluewolf's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by carasume View Post
    that is a good reasoning... but what about those videos about objects moving and people going through other people? and shadows and images of people showing up in film? How can ya explain that? :I i dont know if ya can make a video look like a person walking through another person, but why would some one lie about that besides to get attention. Also some people have felt like they have been touched or hurt by a ghost, or sumtin like that in their houses or old buildings or other places :/ so im not sure what ta believe unless i expirience it so...
    It's actually not all that difficult to do as long as you have the right technology and have the knowledge. A lot of people want their 15 minutes of fame in hopes it last a life time. From the very few shows I've watched that are actual stories (paranormal state) I've never seen objects moving or anything like that. If you believe that an evil spirt is living in your house of course your going to believe that at some point in time your going to be attacked and if your body believes that you should feel pain it can create pain (it's like the whole placibo thing).
    I suppose Santa Claus doesn't go around delivering semi-automatics, extra mags, and cans of tear gas.

Newbie FinalXepher is off to a good start FinalXepher's Avatar
    Thanks

I personally believe in ghosts but i can't say i have had any experience. I just enjoy the shows. ^_^ No, but i generally have an open mind to these things. If ghosts really don't exist, fine.
    And the power of the mind is amazing. I remember a couple times i would sneak upstairs to play my video games late (haha) and my parents would be asleep. But i am so on edge, that ANY small noise i hear i flip off the tv and just sit, sweating. Truly, the mind can make anything out of nothing.

If this world is hell,
    then God is nicer than everyone thinks

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

more or less, but its really depend on the suitation, time and place for me, so not really .. no I don't believe in ghost and stuff, or spirit or curse.
    This world is corrupt
    Save tonight and fight the break of dawn
    I am so alone, I got no one to talk to, please help me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2