+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Trick or Treat

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Trick or Treat

I don't know how many people celebrate holloween. But I saw a candy thread, and figured why not make a thread about costumes?

So who's going to costume up for halloween? What're you going to be? If you don't celebrate... Can you share what you were the last time you were in costume? This would include cosplay conventions... Or any other occasion where you'd be in costume. And hey, just so this doesn't produce garbage posts... Please either be descriptive about your vision. Expalin why you chose the costume... Or do both.

Even though admitedly I wasn't the hugest fan of The Dark Knight. I have cought a bit of the Gotham mania going around. So, my kids and I are going Gotham. I will be Harley Quinn, My oldest son (who is 5) is going to be Two-Face. And my youngest son (3), hes going to be none other the Ther Dark Knight himself.
    ... Not Ever Again...

§-Breakdown-§ Breakout Champion, Bubble Popper Champion Akura13 may be famous one day Akura13's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Trick or Treat

Yay, my thread is known~

*Cough* anyways, this year for Halloween I'm going to be a J-Rocker! I have the clothes, makeup, hair, hat, shoes, and accessories for it! The reason why I want to be a J-Rocker is because all this year I've been on a J-Rocker craze! So, I decided, why not be one for Halloween? So, yeah. I even got extentions for my hair...

And, on a side note, just so people in my street don't yell at me for 'being too old' to Trick Or Treat, I'm taking my little cousin with me and taking half her candy...>.>

Phantasmagoria Lives On In The Hearts Of Their Fans, Japanese AND English!
    "Because it's okay to hide your tears." - LM.C (Lovely Mocochang)

Otaku SweetCandi is off to a good start SweetCandi's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Peach_follows View Post
    I don't know how many people celebrate holloween. But I saw a candy thread, and figured why not make a thread about costumes?

So who's going to costume up for halloween? What're you going to be? If you don't celebrate... Can you share what you were the last time you were in costume? This would include cosplay conventions... Or any other occasion where you'd be in costume. And hey, just so this doesn't produce garbage posts... Please either be descriptive about your vision. Expalin why you chose the costume... Or do both.

Even though admitedly I wasn't the hugest fan of The Dark Knight. I have cought a bit of the Gotham mania going around. So, my kids and I are going Gotham. I will be Harley Quinn, My oldest son (who is 5) is going to be Two-Face. And my youngest son (3), hes going to be none other the Ther Dark Knight himself.

hmm i really dont do the halloween stuff..but for some reason this year i wanna dress up!..and the cool thing about it, i can dress up and go to work dressed up ..lol ..so i was thinkin of being a maid,or a cat,or bunny girl,,some cute and innocent thing (which i am) .^.^.and i know my fiance is gonna dress up as some hard core person..we will be lookin like oppsite couples.lol
    i want to go to a party too on hallween,or go to some scary house/mansion thing..for fun ..hey i still want to be a kid..and the whole treat and trick thing..lol..i eat lots of candy everyday..so it doesnt matter to me if i do it or not.

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

I've been redcruited into my cousin's halloween display this year.

I am his gatekeeper, and i will be the Grim Reaper.

I will have the stereotypical robe, mask, and scythe, but for my own flair, i will have blood coming from my mask, and a rope for a belt. attached to the rope will be an hourglass to represent the sands of time.
    Why hello there!

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

i kinda stoped that being abit older i thought i was too old for it (16)
    and like OMG lastyear i went to the isa for holloween >< i had to dress up....kinda funnny (french maid) >< i donno were the pics are AGHH D: LOL

but this year if im out of my cruches (i dout tho) ill maybe do vampireknight but ad the day class ^__^

Otaku clover may be famous one day clover may be famous one day clover's Avatar
    Thanks

i dress up every year i love halloween.
    both for religious and family purposes. Im going to be a witch, ive had my new costume made for awhile and now i can try it out. Not the descrpited things people generally hear witches are, but my own religious figure on the whole scheme
    I like taking my thousands of little cousins nephews/ and neices out, they come up with their owm costumes which can be fun. some of them caught the dark knight bug, and ill be taking some of them.

..........nothing is true, everything is permitted..........

Otaku desxms may be famous one day desxms may be famous one day desxms's Avatar
    Thanks

Last year I was a barmaid. This year I considered being a flapper but the dress wouldn't fit... so I'm thinking of being a female Indiana Jones since I got a leather jacket and hat. All I need is a whip to fulfill my adventurous side. My nephew is going as Thomas the Train and his mom will be a monster. Yummy Candy... Hooray!

AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Thanks

XD well its a fun thing to do and scare people late a night... even if your a little to old to do it ^^.... I made a costume with a arrow in the chest and spray painted the shirt red XD and go to diffrent people in the night screaming "help I'm dieing..." ^^... lame but funny XD
    death and life are one and the same

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast