+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Trick or Treat

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Trick or Treat

Quote Originally Posted by Miroku4444 View Post
    If there were enough people like you guys, then eventually Australia would celebrate it. Dont tell me you guys dont celebrate Christmas either?
    It's too far for Santa to come T_T xD

I suppose it would start happening, I have a feeling it will eventually. I mean what kid wouldn't like going around scaring people and getting candy out of it lol

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

well when i live we don't celebrate Holloween T-T , i wish that we celebrate it , i wish if i can celebrate Holloween like the other people who celebrate it XD , but even if i don't celebrate it i become happy when i see other people celebrate Holloween ^_^ it is so fun watching other people having fun in something that you wish to do to ^_^ ... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm SO excited about Halloween this year!!!

I'm usually pretty happy come Halloween--it's my favorite holiday--but this year, I'm excited because I'm gonna be the man who's gonna be our president soon... Barack Obama!! Since around May, EVERYONE has been telling me I look like him. I've even had people say I can be his body double or play as him if Hollywood ever makes a movie about him. So, I got myself a blue suit with pinstripes and a matching shirt with a red tie. I'm goin' in to downtown Minneapolis and entering every costume contest in every bar/venue.

First spot is The Fine Line Music Bar/Cafe. They're givin' $500 to the winner! I'm gonna go home with money--screw candy!! LOL! I'll take pics for you guys, so you can be the judge of whether or not I look like him. I gotta pick up my suit from my mom's tilt. Best thing is about the whole thing is that I've owned the suit forever! I'm only spendin' money on a tie! Cheapest Halloween costume ever.

ayu
    Devoted Otaku ayu is off to a good start ayu's Avatar
    Thanks

We don't really celebrate Halloween here in the Philippines because of religion and stuff, but we had this party last year that we had to dress up with a costume. I had to go and dress up like a cute bunny in a dress. I don't know if I still have the pic though. I hope there's a party this year. I want to go and dress up as a fairy! Wahh~

Yes, I know. It's kinda childish.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3