+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Trouble remembering things

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Trouble remembering things

Quote Originally Posted by Violent View Post
    Are you serious? I sleep 14 hours a day.... lmao as for remembering things I think I have better remembering skills when I am asleep, can it be?
    Yes this is why I recommended him to study then eat something light and go to bed. After retaining that much memory you need to be able to soak it all up. So when you go to bed you sometimes think about what you were studying and it gives it time to settle into your brain.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

No, no... you got me wrong I mean when I'm in school I'll stay awake and fail a class with ease but if I sleep I get A's, I was wondering why I do better with sleep than without.

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

No, no... you got me wrong I mean when I'm in school I'll stay awake and fail a class with ease but if I sleep I get A's, I was wondering why I do better with sleep than without.
    The reason you do better is because you know how some people use tape recorders and play things while they are sleeping to get it into their brains? Well what it is is that while your are sleeping your brain is easier to comprehend things. It's easier to remember because you don't think about it it's just being said. Your teacher is like that tape recorder that you listen to while you are sleeping.

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Well then, is there a way that I can get a note saying I learn better when I sleep, so I can sleep and pass? >_> It maybe a bit much but I want to know.

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Thanks

Well then, is there a way that I can get a note saying I learn better when I sleep, so I can sleep and pass? >_> It maybe a bit much but I want to know.
    No no one wll excuse you for that. I'm sorry but sleeping is not allowed. I can understand you learn better but if you sleep in class your putting an insult on your teacher. They start to think of you as a rude trouble maker because then other students start to go to sleep and all this stuff.

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble
    Are you talking about sleeping in class or sleeping at home? As there is an important difference in the duration and quality of sleep
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LenMiyata View Post
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

Are you talking about sleeping in class or sleeping at home? As there is an important difference in the duration and quality of sleep
    He is talking about sleeping in class. I'm just talking about sleeping in general. When you sleep you learn more your brain is free to listen to more things. Why do you think a mother talks to her child while its sleeping? Why do you think they says it's great for a mother to talk or play music for the unborn child? It's because even though your asleep your sences are wide awake.

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by alex1_phang3 View Post
    Also, what I meant abt meditation was I don't know how to meditate, not that I don't think meditation won't help in exams. If that's gonna work then I'd definately try it. (I'd try anything to ace this coz I was just informed by by teacher that retakes are not allowed, no matter what you do, and thats why I'm so desparate abt my memory prob.)
    Please do that! It will surely help, one way or another, but if you need some help with meditation, please do send me a PM... I will be more than happy to help the best I can ^^;; Anyway, I believe you said that your exam is in October, see, you have plenty of time ahead of you, so try to devote most of it for studies! Do not let a day pass by without some sort of mental exercise ~!! Work daily... I remember how hard I studied, day and night, for my entrance exam, but hey, it paid off in the end. ^_^;; I myself can't memorize several chapters in a textbook within a few days, and it seems that's what you doing. Cramming. Avoid doing that and I am sure you will do well on that exam. Study hard!

Quote Originally Posted by alex1_phang3 View Post
    Misc: will sleeping 6-7 hours a day really get someone rebornt as a bear?!
    No, I meant anything over like 10-15 hours a day of sleep. But I was just kidding, though there is some truth in it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast