Closed Thread

Thread: True Friend Or PRETEND!?!

Àddïctëd tø |ăüghïñg :) Sonny Sunshine Champion, Volcano Champion, Aquarium Sprengischen Champion, Spiderman Web of Words Champion, Look Alive Champion iluvmyloser is off to a good start iluvmyloser's Avatar
    Thanks

True Friend Or PRETEND!?!

I wanna ask you for your opinion.

Can you trust a friend you have known so little and then expect them to be your enemy?

Why do they do this?

Do they not care?

Or do they not have much interest in you?

How would you react if a friend told you all of a sudden they hate you?
    Yeah, Bye.

§-Breakdown-§ Breakout Champion, Bubble Popper Champion Akura13 may be famous one day Akura13's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: True Friend Or PRETEND!?!

Well, if one friend does something really wrong to the other, I wouldn't blame that person for saying they hate that friend. Like, for example, I one time had a really good friend, but then when I was just joking around with her, she got mad at me and wouldnt talk to me anymore. And guess what? I said I was sorry but she dosen't care! But yeah, things happen and we just have to learn to forgive and forget eh? yes, because if that friend says she or he hates you, then you should say soory and hope they forgive you! ^^

Phantasmagoria Lives On In The Hearts Of Their Fans, Japanese AND English!
    "Because it's okay to hide your tears." - LM.C (Lovely Mocochang)

Àddïctëd tø |ăüghïñg :) Sonny Sunshine Champion, Volcano Champion, Aquarium Sprengischen Champion, Spiderman Web of Words Champion, Look Alive Champion iluvmyloser is off to a good start iluvmyloser's Avatar
    Thanks

True. Friend need to stick together. NOT FIGHTING AROUND LIKE A BUNCH OF WILD ANIMALS!!!

That is a very rude thing to do coming from a person like the person that would do that
    Yeah, Bye.

§-Breakdown-§ Breakout Champion, Bubble Popper Champion Akura13 may be famous one day Akura13's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, you see this girl I am talking about got mad at me just because I made a joke and I am truly sorry to her and if she dosent forgive me, she dosent. And I am not being rude for as you can see, I'm not the one using capitals you see. So, yes, I wish that girl and me were friends again because I do miss our friendship. ^^

Thanks

Well i am calm now but just so we wont get in trouble i will settle this over pm. I dont want to get banned i dont know about you. And i also friendships should last at least a year.
    Yeah, Bye.

Thanks

Yes, very true. (I unblocked u btw) and friends dhould stick together no matter what. Even if that person says they hate you, you shouldn't give up. You should always keep trying! That's what true friendship really is! Never giving up on someone! ^^

I'm sleepy... Jukebox Hero Champion, Word Up Champion, Word Craze Champion gren may be famous one day gren may be famous one day gren's Avatar
    Thanks

Since you've already decided to take this to PM, I'm closing the thread. In the future, discuss your personal issues soley through PM and do not start threads about them.
    sig by Pyro Psycho

Closed Thread