Closed Thread
Page 1 of 35 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast

Thread: True Love

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

True Love

Hello, Lovely Members of AO,
    Run, run after, it is running away. True love, that is. Oi, it is heading the other way. Haha.

Recently, I have been reading through the philosophy and the human perception of what true love means, and it is sooo intriguing. It is like what almost everyone wishes for, but what is it that we mean, when we say “true love?” First off, do you believe in its existence? Does it come after us, or should be search for it? Can we catch that shooting star?

Enlighten us…

Otaku silvebloodalchemist may be famous one day silvebloodalchemist may be famous one day silvebloodalchemist's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: True Love

well i dont kno when ill find true love

im a ninja-u cant c me bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk's Avatar
    Thanks

well i think that there is that one person in wich u love so moch that u can call it true love. i think true love, u only get once in your life.

IM BACK

Newbie ed elric may be famous one day ed elric may be famous one day ed elric's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Re: True Love

i dont think any one finds the person who compats with them exactly...there are alot of people out there...
    "Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. to obtain, something of equal value must be lost. that is alchemy's first law of equivalent exchange."

http://fmaforever.7.forumer.com

Newbie Leon S. Kennedy may be famous one day Leon S. Kennedy may be famous one day Leon S. Kennedy's Avatar
    Thanks

Some people don't think they will ever find true love, but I think that someday when you meet some guy/girl, you'll know when you've found your true love, It's all a matter of time.

Thank you SasuraiHell!

Otaku Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me may be famous one day Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me may be famous one day Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me's Avatar
    Thanks

True love...i think it can come and go, change when it wants to...very annoying but if you let it find you then never let it go

TY Sasurai for the lovely sig!*

Otaku Yasmine may be famous one day Yasmine may be famous one day Yasmine's Avatar
    Thanks

"True love" is undescribable in my eyes.. you can't find it.. cuz you don't know where to start searching.. but I believe that there's just a moment in your life.. that you think something like: "omg.. I have found.. and I'm feeling.. TRUE LOVE" and I don't know if I found it yet or not.. but i'm pretty young, so I can't speak for myself yet.. But I think true love will come your way.. it's a destiny for all of us.. you'll feel it.... one way or another

|| I forgot that I might see so many beautiful things - Dreamvisions ||

Newbie NerveGas may be famous one day NerveGas may be famous one day NerveGas's Avatar
    I live in the weird weather state of Maine
    Thanks

Talking Re: True Love

I thought I had true love once, but the other half of my true love decided it was not so. I was bitter about it, for a short spell, but it went away. I still believe that I can find that one person that compliments me in everyway, I'm still looking. True love does exist, you'll know it when you find it, just don't stress over it.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 35 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast