Closed Thread
Page 13 of 35 FirstFirst ... 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 ... LastLast

Thread: True Love

Otaku sachiko ueto may be famous one day sachiko ueto may be famous one day sachiko ueto's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: True Love

Quote Originally Posted by HibikiLink
    I stopped looking. Now I wait for it to find me. Sooner or later it will happen
    precisely... you don't need to look for true love... you can't even rush it... but it just happens...

They say you can't use oversized signatures here on AO.

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

Hhhhmmmmm, I think i have agree there with Hib, it will happen to you whether u expect it or. It jus comes and hit u in the face.

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kedar
    Hello, Lovely Members of AO,
    Run, run after, it is running away. True love, that is. Oi, it is heading the other way. Haha.

Recently, I have been reading through the philosophy and the human perception of what true love means, and it is sooo intriguing. It is like what almost everyone wishes for, but what is it that we mean, when we say “true love?” First off, do you believe in its existence? Does it come after us, or should be search for it? Can we catch that shooting star?

Enlighten us…
    Sorry i have not read through other people's views but I am also intriged but how other people see what true love is. Because its very different for each person and it might be similar but not exact or could be the same.

As for my answer,
    To true love is existant, because if it wasn't then why would there be couples satying together for as long as they possibly could in the world. Surly relationships like would a lot of people hope that it is true. I know i am one of them because i am lucky i suppose that both of my parents have stayed together and are still going strong. I do admir their comment to one another and wish i would someone like that. Which for me i think I have.

For my and my situation, i was not looking for it at all. I was so set on just being happy with my self and being greatful for being me and not worrying about another person in my life. But as soon as i met my now boyfriend, it seemed to change because we clicked as soon as we started talking and were having a laugh. However, i do think it depends on your situation about weither it comes to you or you come to finding true love. As they can both be possible i suppose.

As far as the searching for that shooting star, it will always happen when you least expect it. I know many people would say that but it is true if lots of people say it right?? I think so any way. Its always when you think you can live without having someone in your life because your confidence grows and through that confidence it attracks people to see where that confidence came from and see if it can rub of on them (my little way of saying it).

As for what people think true love actually is. Its always hard to say because its one of those unexplainable things. It creates a different feeling for people, for some it may be security, support, guidence, compassion, and then love. For others it could be Love, support, being cared for, and security. There could be many different things that make up true love for other people.
    Last edited by Sazzy; Apr 13, 2006 at 09:03 AM.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Otaku tep_master_swordsman may be famous one day tep_master_swordsman may be famous one day tep_master_swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

i know some ppl dont believe in it,but i sure as heck do!
    I Know With You, Lord
    All Things Are Possible
    I Will Never Lose My Faith And Love For You
    For You Will Never Lose Yours

Otaku Gundragon may be famous one day Gundragon may be famous one day
    Thanks

Yes, I do believe in true love. Can't explain why; I just always have believed that everyone can be loved by someone. There's always someone out there for you.

I do find, however, that if you look for true love, you won't find it. It's something that comes to you naturally. Just wait for that special someone to come along.

I'm still waiting.

Newbie Taki may be famous one day Taki may be famous one day Taki's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't plan to search for true love. When the correct time comes, two people who are meant to be made for each other will cross paths. There is no doubt about it, if it is meant to happen, then it will happen, right? What I intend to do in my times that I am living now is just to continue doing all the things that I normally do, and wait for that special day to come. I am in no rush of the time to bump into me; I will continue to enjoy my life as it is.

True love exists.

-Taki.

p.s. Where is your response, Sagara-Kun, hehe?
    ^-^ *Pink Rules* ^-^

Newbie DHS-Alberio may be famous one day DHS-Alberio may be famous one day DHS-Alberio's Avatar
    Thanks

You asked for my opinion so here it is

True Love has a fleeting existence... It doesn't let itself be known to the person until after they're separated. It always completely changes the life, Whether or not you find it. For many its a hard things to talk about because of pride, which hinders love by the way.
    True love is pure simple and clean, someone is attractive to you without you undressing them before your eyes, and even though they may not be modest you never think of doing certain things, like i said, until you're separated, when you find out that you're madly in love with someone
    I have found my true Love, and i'monly a 13 Game, Music, Anime\Manga nut
    I'm not ashamed to talk about her, in person, and although i doubt anyone reading this would know her, i wont give her identity but she would know these four names
    Theresa Riker, Kirsi White, Andrew Baron, and Geoff Treece
    ( one is her one is me one is one of the ones who made fun of us and one is our best friend Though sicne im a guy, not in that order)
    Even though i love her more than someone who hasn't experianced this could imagine, read the poem in painful Realizations to know exactly how i feel though, I wish i could get up and start running right now, Run to niceville knock on every door, if she's not here yet, Swim across the atlantic Ocean(Puts a whole new meaning to "Ain't no river wide enough, to keep me from getting to you babe")

I Pray Every Day That I Will See Her Again..... Anyone Who Has Experianced This Knows What I Think Of True Love, And Anyone Who Hasn't You Don'tKnow What You're Missing
    Love can do crazy things to a person, i would know, i'm in way over my head, i'm in the deep end of the pool without knowing how to even float.... But i'm alright with it, after all i have said before, "I've jumped in like a Kamikaze, now i'll just let the current take me away.
    -----------------------------Double Post Merge---------------------------------------------
    Heh, this is what i would normally say, but i am in no hurry to meet her again, first i need to gather my wits about me in times of intense pressure, so i can actually talk to her instead "uttering a stream of obsurdaties" ("---" Is from a 80's song and i'm pretty sure i have no clue what it means, but i might know exactly so don't call me an idiot quite yet) I do know that i Love her unconditionally and truly pray that she loves me, i was foolish enough in 3 years as to never ask when some succesful couples know from 1-6 months

Love Stricken Fool
    Signing off
    "I'll b back"

(post script: although my look on love would be very different if i was still waiting for the right girl to come along, and i haven't the foggiest if she's the one but i just feel that she is)
    Last edited by DHS-Alberio; Apr 18, 2006 at 08:23 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Otaku Sincere may be famous one day Sincere may be famous one day Sincere's Avatar
    Thanks

Um...gosh. I do believe in true love now that I have found it. Let's see...how it happened...friends first of course, but there was a spark. Then one day *BAM* and there it is. I think we found each other, though. We were both praying and looking and we just happened to be lucky enough to find each other. I'm a believer, and I think that it happens when you least expect it. Not when you're looking for it, because then you're just trying too hard and you'll accept anything. True love can't happen if you'll take whatever you can get.
    C:\Documents and Settings\Julia\My Documents\My Pictures\Siggy.jpg
    A white rose no longer alone
    I know who's heart it is to represent
    I didn't pick it, but i let it grow
    For he's the one that's heaven sent. :
    I love you, my White Rose.: The Poop Forums

Closed Thread
Page 13 of 35 FirstFirst ... 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 ... LastLast