Closed Thread
Page 14 of 35 FirstFirst ... 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 ... LastLast

Thread: True Love

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Re: True Love

that is a cool thing about true Love, is the fact that it comes looking for you, not the other way around. Its amazing to think that if you try to forse true love then it will end in misery.

I remember when i was thinking oh i need to find someone because i was like the only one person in my friendship group was single but over the summer holidays i had a really crap time and then made a vow to not bother trying to look for someone, just be happy with your self at the moment. Enjoy being single make a lot of friends. I think that sometimes having self confidence is helpful because if you are confident in your self and is really enjoying your self then anything is possible.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Newbie treaze_kushrinada may be famous one day treaze_kushrinada may be famous one day treaze_kushrinada's Avatar
    Thanks

true love is this

LOVETAH

There is one thing on this earth
    Which controls life, death, and birth
    Of which I speak, most consider being like a dove
    But it's not. Its love

It burns it hurts it leaves its mark
    A branded soul a broken heart
    At first it glows bright deep within
    An emotion that hurts, Should be a sin

This is the only emotion both black and white
    Will make you placid, will make you fight
    Its always with you, it never goes away
    In life all you feel is pain

It consumes you and controls all
    You're forever at its call
    A prisoner are thee within your self
    A home made prison a self made hell

So if this thing can cause so much strife
    And makes us self harm with glass or knife
    Then why do we come back to what makes us bleed
    Is there something missing something we need

In this would there's only one thing like love
    It's not like a flower and certainly not a dove
    Of which I speak of others shall state
    And of what I speak of is obviously hate
    Text size limit in sigs is 2 and image size limit in sigs is 500*115.
    -- Hassun

Newbie Leatoon may be famous one day Leatoon may be famous one day Leatoon's Avatar
    Thanks

Smile Re: True Love

I recently got married... 1 April.. After 7 years of dating. Falling in love is a Involuntary reaction to an atraction towards someone else, you are intrested in helping that someone grow or better themselfs... Because in youe eyes they are perfect. It does not last forever.. Sadly. But after that comes real love, which is a Conscious choice you make to futher your partner well bieng and to stimulate every need they might have till you die.... Which if i might add as a newly wed is much more forfilling than that butterflies feeling.
    Don't try and avoid temptation, as you get older it will avoid you....

Otaku MuMu Champion Shade/K' Heart may be famous one day Shade/K' Heart may be famous one day Shade/K' Heart's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sincere
    Um...gosh. I do believe in true love now that I have found it. Let's see...how it happened...friends first of course, but there was a spark. Then one day *BAM* and there it is. I think we found each other, though. We were both praying and looking and we just happened to be lucky enough to find each other. I'm a believer, and I think that it happens when you least expect it. Not when you're looking for it, because then you're just trying too hard and you'll accept anything. True love can't happen if you'll take whatever you can get.
    My girl is right. I stopped looking for love earlier this year after an incident, cause I was deperate to find someone. I had been in that manner for about a month or so, and I'd been praying for the one since like 5 years ago. finally, God answered my prayer with this loving woman right here. The very core of me shakes (for real cause of my condition) for this woman. It's in a good way though. I've never been in love before, and I know why. She is the only woman that truely loved me for who I am, and not what I do or say. I love her with all my heart, and I could never so much as look another woman after her.

Far be it for me to be anything special, when the only special thing I desire with me, is the special person I share my gifts with.

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

yes, i believe in it, but it must be very hard to come by. you could search for it all your life and still might not find it. it's up to the strength of your will to decide sucess or failure.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Otaku pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kedar
    Hello, Lovely Members of AO,
    Run, run after, it is running away. True love, that is. Oi, it is heading the other way. Haha.

Recently, I have been reading through the philosophy and the human perception of what true love means, and it is sooo intriguing. It is like what almost everyone wishes for, but what is it that we mean, when we say “true love?” First off, do you believe in its existence? Does it come after us, or should be search for it? Can we catch that shooting star?

Enlighten us…
    I believe, but it is to be searched for, nothing is handed to us in this world. NOTHING!

o~Piggy-san~o

Otaku Gundragon may be famous one day Gundragon may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pigtaru
    I believe, but it is to be searched for, nothing is handed to us in this world. NOTHING!
    Searching for love never gets you anywhere. If it has gotten you somewhere then I am intrigued, though. I find that the best thing to do is sit back and wait for the special someone to come along.

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pigtaru
    Putting aside the gift of life, I can relate to what you said. ^_^ Anyway! I do believe in the idea that it will find you thingie, but if it ever does, one has to be receptive enough to grab it before it oozes out of reach.

^_^

BTW, great responses everyone!!! I enjoyed reading them all. ^_^

Closed Thread
Page 14 of 35 FirstFirst ... 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 ... LastLast