Closed Thread
Page 15 of 35 FirstFirst ... 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 ... LastLast

Thread: True Love

Otaku Gundragon may be famous one day Gundragon may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: True Love

Quote Originally Posted by kedar
    Putting aside the gift of life, I can relate to what you said. ^_^ Anyway! I do believe in the idea that it will find you thingie, but if it ever does, one has to be receptive enough to grab it before it oozes out of reach.

^_^
    Yep, thats a great way to explain it.

Otaku mixed fighter girl may be famous one day mixed fighter girl may be famous one day mixed fighter girl's Avatar
    Thanks

sorry to so no^^ not for me anyway. i belive others may have or find true love though, but not me. i like it in anime only really .^^
    I will fight until i find what i'm looking for...you can not judge me on my apperence I am a Warrior. If you have a problem with me..... then my blades will meet your neck.

Otaku sachiko ueto may be famous one day sachiko ueto may be famous one day sachiko ueto's Avatar
    Thanks

you don't have to find your true love... if that's so, what is serendipity for?

They say you can't use oversized signatures here on AO.

Otaku Mistress Isis may be famous one day Mistress Isis may be famous one day Mistress Isis's Avatar
    Thanks

ah true love, there are ppl who believe in it, then theres those who dont, personally, i do believe in it, but the reasons are my own

awesome sig, thanx aiora

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mixed fighter girl
    sorry to so no^^ not for me anyway. i belive others may have or find true love though, but not me. i like it in anime only really .^^
    Love is just love. As love grows between two individuals, that love can become true love. It's all up to them to what they want to make out of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by sachiko ueto
    you don't have to find your true love... if that's so, what is serendipity for?
    Meaning, it will discover you by accident, eh? I can understand that, but one has to discover that his/her true love has discovered him/her as well. lol. All need to stay on guard, and keep an eye out for it, too.

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kedar
    Love is just love. As love grows between two individuals, that love can become true love. It's all up to them to what they want to make out of it.

Meaning, it will discover you by accident, eh? I can understand that, but one has to discover that his/her true love has discovered him/her as well. lol. All need to stay on guard, and keep an eye out for it, too.

unrequited love is something i hate to feel. In the past i have fallen for someone and they have said "no" and "i only see you as a friend". To which saying that is even worse because you know that you feel could be something so special to you yet you will have to wait untill someone else comes along who want to make you feel even more special.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

I think true love does exist, but the chances of meeting your true love are about 1 milliard to one.

Newbie BlackGoku may be famous one day BlackGoku may be famous one day
    Thanks

You find true love when u c that one person and every thing that person does you can't help but not to love (but not as a stalker). Like Dragonball z. Chi-Chi Loves Goku because of every thing he does and act but they still have things they don't like about each other.

Closed Thread
Page 15 of 35 FirstFirst ... 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 ... LastLast