Closed Thread
Page 19 of 35 FirstFirst ... 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 29 ... LastLast

Thread: True Love

Sophist of Satire Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: True Love

I believe not so much in true love but in true "compatibility". I Think it can come to a person either way, searching or not.
    Last edited by Exoparadapsyphobia; May 31, 2006 at 10:35 PM.
    Death is your most loyal companion, for he will never fail you.

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

i think true love has to do
    more with fate than anything
    you know bumping in to somone
    and making eye contact and then love hit's
    you. love isnt random or made or even
    wrote to somone like a secret crush
    it has to do with fate.
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Newbie ShadowLynx may be famous one day ShadowLynx may be famous one day ShadowLynx's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes that can be true about fate and true love but you have to choose your fate. Rather to follow it or ignore that path and follow another. True love is something that cannot be found easily for many like myself still seeking it. For me it's been a painful journey to find the one you where destined to be with, thinking that you found the one but realizing later on it was only just another elaborate aruse.

Once you found true love, how much would you scarific in order to have it? I would give myself to that person in order to have true love. The real question you would ask is: What would you do if you found it?

Otaku setsuna mudo1617 may be famous one day setsuna mudo1617 may be famous one day setsuna mudo1617's Avatar
    Thanks

what if sum1 is scared to fall in love?

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

*tilts head*
    I don't know what is love.. I've never held another's hands.. I'm wasting my youths on anime and video games because no one cares for me. They always tell me that someday 'someone' will understand me. Since the whole damn world is telling me that, who in the world is that 'someone'? What if that 'someone' tells me 'someone else' again?
    I don't believe in love. Love nowadays is sex appeals and sex itself. = (
    Right now--- all i want is to follow someone from behind, whether he likes or hates me. I just want to be a shadow for someone! That also--- I'm not granted. Bummer...

ANyway, ignore my emo here.

(T_T)
    [CENTER]+ Sheep Blogs at PaperDiaries +

Newbie michiru726 may be famous one day michiru726 may be famous one day michiru726's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Aya-kun
    *tilts head*
    I don't know what is love.. I've never held another's hands.. I'm wasting my youths on anime and video games because no one cares for me. They always tell me that someday 'someone' will understand me. Since the whole damn world is telling me that, who in the world is that 'someone'? What if that 'someone' tells me 'someone else' again?
    I don't believe in love. Love nowadays is sex appeals and sex itself. = (
    Right now--- all i want is to follow someone from behind, whether he likes or hates me. I just want to be a shadow for someone! That also--- I'm not granted. Bummer...

ANyway, ignore my emo here.

(T_T)

aiii.... a stray sheep indeed that is in need of it's shepherd...

anyways, i believe so too that you'll find that 'someone'... you're young, and has a lot in store for you in life... Love is patience, it doesn't take an instant to love someone wholly. and i definitely DISAGREE of you degrading LOVE as something that is only of sexual interest or sex itself... no... that is not love... that is LUST... ^_^ a thing that is mostly misinterpreted as love, and the other way around.

Love is of the purest of good. so please don't think that way, you'll find that someone for sure... and as for your question, "what if that 'someone' tells you 'someone else' again?".... simple: that 'someone' is not that 'someone' that is only for you. ^_^ i hope it makes sense... ^_^ be happy! Love is everywhere, and one must learn that it is far by the most essential thing in this world... ^_^

"Deviously Revamped."

Newbie Kamiya may be famous one day Kamiya may be famous one day
    Thanks

I believe in it for sure. I believe in the notion that everyone is meant to be with someone tied with the stringly of love. If i could only get my paws on Sagara-Kun, mission success, heehee. ^-^

Heavy Metal Goddess CherryBlossom18 may be famous one day CherryBlossom18 may be famous one day CherryBlossom18's Avatar
    a place where the stars shine as bright as the sun
    Thanks

I found a guy who was my true love and I married him.We were together 7 months then he dumped me for someone else.It broke my heart and it took me a long time to get over it,but I eventulally did.Then here recently I found a man who has turned out to be the one true love I've waited so long to have and I am more happier now then I have been in a very long time.Before he came along I didn't think I would ever find true love again,But now that I have I'll never let him go.

Closed Thread
Page 19 of 35 FirstFirst ... 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 29 ... LastLast