Closed Thread
Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast

Thread: True Love

Otaku Stitch may be famous one day Stitch may be famous one day Stitch's Avatar
    Thanks

Unhappy Re: True Love

True love is just like your feelings, your opinions, they change and so does 'true' love. When you say true love, don't think one love, true love means you truely love that person, that your love is true, hence, 'true', 'love'.

Now, when you're speaking of that one person you love with all your heart, and soul, that you know with out a doubt, in heart and in mind, that this is the one you want to stay with for the rest of your life, that is your one love, these don't change, and it hurts when they leave or when you leave, because you know that there will never be another person like that, and they're gone...

So, yes, true love exists, its just not what some think it is, in my opinion anyway...
    In the absence of life, there is death...
    ...but in the absence of death, there is suffering.
    Sig By: Sasurai

Otaku Hokuro may be famous one day Hokuro may be famous one day Hokuro's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: True Love

Heh, I'm glad there's finally a thread with sanity.^_^

Well true love is true, only if you believe in it. If not, it is rejected, so don't expect it to come for you.

TRUE LOVE, If you love him/her, you will appreciate them & care for them, knowing your true inner feelings that you share with or unlike no one else.

You should probably go look for this sweet TRUE LOVE or eventually it will pop out & bite you in the ass.^_^

Hokuro~Minikari
    AO SEX LEGEND ...turn the page...

Newbie Kamiya may be famous one day Kamiya may be famous one day
    Thanks

I am firm believer in true love. It certainly exists, somewhere for everybody. The hard part is to find it first. For some reason, I always think that my true love is very close to, but I cannot seem to realize it. Or maybe it is far-far-far away. I don't know. My dream is to find it, at any risk.

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

I dont really kno if beleave in true love but if it is real i hope i can find it some day
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by koga23
    I dont really kno if beleave in true love but if it is real i hope i can find it some day
    Yeah I agrre with you all the way

Trance Addict jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927's Avatar
    Thanks

love is a strong emotion and u have to look for someone to share it with... I dont believe that there is only one person in the world destined to u.... If ur lucky to find a person that ur interested in and this stange feeling called love grows... good... if not... move on and look for it... it wont come while ur sitting in the couch watching tv......
    but u should enjoy all u can while looking for this:
    "looking for the right girl, mean while having a good time with the wrong ones" < I cant remember were I read this but is cool.....
    Thank you SasuraiHell for making my sig. ur the best.
    "I came, I saw, I conquered" - Julious Cesar

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

true love...

the sweet ambrosia... running over my heart as i look into his calming eyes... brought into a sweet temporary eternity... where he and i are one... if only for a short time...

true love... is something that is looking for you as you're looking for it... i was once told that the reason why i didn't have a boyfriend...

it's becuz God is making them for you... as you're growing... they're growing too... but love is something you find... when really it finds you...

that shooting star is atainable... not easily though... you have to run to catch a shooting star... but as you hold that precious light in your hand... gazing into it's pure, radiating light... you find a peace that can only be described as one place...

Heaven.

ao's comrade swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3's Avatar
    Thanks

both really it is searching for you and you have to search for it you also have to take lots of chances along the way otherwise you wont find your true love
    92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig!!!!

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast