Closed Thread
Page 32 of 35 FirstFirst ... 22 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 LastLast

Thread: True Love

Newbie Jamimuri may be famous one day Jamimuri may be famous one day Jamimuri's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: True Love

i didn't think that anyone had that dream it would be great to live in a anime world we could do anything
    I am a dark but yet good, but a spark of light will over come any evil force> believe in your self and you can do anything

Newbie tokyo-mewmew^-^ may be famous one day tokyo-mewmew^-^ may be famous one day tokyo-mewmew^-^'s Avatar
    <3 in my own anime world where everything is made of candy <3 yummy
    Thanks

i wanna be a ninja ^_^ no wait.. i wanna be a girl with long dark beautiful hair who goes on an adventure with a half demon and then they end up falling in love and live happily ever after. oh! and i use arrows to fight
    i luv my friends <3 *especially beauty-pop*

Newbie Jamimuri may be famous one day Jamimuri may be famous one day Jamimuri's Avatar
    Thanks

i'm here and i found u. u just have to keep hoping u will find each other some day never say never
    I am a dark but yet good, but a spark of light will over come any evil force> believe in your self and you can do anything

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Stop spamming guys, next time ill hand out a infraction. You dont want to see this thread closed do you?

Thanks

(mew) look in your inbox at AOL i sent something for u about your wish
    Last edited by Jamimuri; Aug 11, 2006 at 07:22 PM.

Thanks

who are reffering to by spamming guy and what do you mean by that????

Heavy Metal Goddess CherryBlossom18 may be famous one day CherryBlossom18 may be famous one day CherryBlossom18's Avatar
    a place where the stars shine as bright as the sun
    Thanks

I have been very fortunate to find true love twice.the first time i found it i felt like i was floating on a cloud cause it felt so wonderful and it was something i never had before.then one day i lost it and i was really heartbroken.it took me a long time to get over it.i thought i would never find it again then 10 months ago it found me.I couldn't believe i had been so lucky to find true lovw twice,but i did and i am the luckiest and happiest woman ever.i feel like that everyday now.

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

True love.. something I have yet to taste in my 18years of life~ not even near to 'love' that I have felt ^^
    baa~!

Nowadays.. it's hard to find love. For everyone is abusing this symbol and definition! (T__T)

(u_u)

baa~ stray and alone forever~! >_<,
    [CENTER]+ Sheep Blogs at PaperDiaries +

Closed Thread
Page 32 of 35 FirstFirst ... 22 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 LastLast