Closed Thread
Page 33 of 35 FirstFirst ... 23 30 31 32 33 34 35 LastLast

Thread: True Love

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: True Love

Quote Originally Posted by CherryBlossom18
    I have been very fortunate to find true love twice.the first time i found it i felt like i was floating on a cloud cause it felt so wonderful and it was something i never had before.then one day i lost it and i was really heartbroken.it took me a long time to get over it.i thought i would never find it again then 10 months ago it found me.I couldn't believe i had been so lucky to find true lovw twice,but i did and i am the luckiest and happiest woman ever.i feel like that everyday now.
    I am very happy for you, to see that you found a person who makes you very happy. It is very rare to cross paths twice. ^_^; I am sure that your life experience gives hope to many.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aya-kun
    Nowadays.. it's hard to find love. For everyone is abusing this symbol and definition! (T__T)

(u_u)

baa~ stray and alone forever~! >_<,
    Eheheh, you need to be more positive about it, Ms. Aya! Who knows? Your true love might be just around the corner, but too shy or afraid to attain your acceptance. ^_^ Lots of people lose trail that way, believe me.

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

love is a good feeling. im in love now. i think but i plan on staying in this realationship

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

Newbie peachsncream may be famous one day peachsncream may be famous one day peachsncream's Avatar
    Thanks

true love is something everyone wants, but some people r scared of. true love also consists of pain and happiness @ the same time...its complicated

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

Eheheh, you need to be more positive about it, Ms. Aya! Who knows? Your true love might be just around the corner, but too shy or afraid to attain your acceptance. ^_^ Lots of people lose trail that way, believe me.
    Thank you, kedar-san for the kind and encouraging words. I shall abide to that, I hope. ^^ baa....

true love is something everyone wants, but some people r scared of. true love also consists of pain and happiness @ the same time...its complicated
    This goes to say, true love comes in a package along with joy and sorrows... (u_u) boo hoo hoo...... I agree...
    [CENTER]+ Sheep Blogs at PaperDiaries +

Otaku rksamurai may be famous one day rksamurai may be famous one day rksamurai's Avatar
    Thanks

i just say..
    Love me damn it!!!! I WANT LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Thank you Lasura!
    My lover speaks; and he says, 'Arise my beloved my beautiful one and come!' -Song of Songs 2:10

Otaku raja_psyche may be famous one day raja_psyche may be famous one day raja_psyche's Avatar
    Thanks

The way to love someone is to lightly run your finger over that person's soul until you find a crack, and then gently pour your love into that crack. --Keith Miller
    True love is loving a person in spite of his/her imperfections or flaws... true love... sees perfection beyond imperfection...

Thank you very much,Reese for this wonderful signature ^_^

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

well u all know i dont find true love but i really think i have this time OMG hes the best some of u already know bout him ans some have talked to him to and yous know how nice he is but i really think this time ^__^

Newbie juLLiE_cHu may be famous one day juLLiE_cHu may be famous one day juLLiE_cHu's Avatar
    Thanks

True love..is it any different from love? if love was love..then it has to be true..(just an opinion) everyone should define true love in their way..because not everyone is the same..0.o Unless the one you "truly love" (-_-") knows how you feel..I just believe it comes from the feelings..which is hard to show/say/prove -_-"...

SPECIAL THANKS TO: N!tr0-Glyc3r1n, TaurausDemon23, and Surio; for helping me put up my sig =)

sig made by me =)
    juLLiE_cHu-- -"doushite konna ni suki nan darou"-- -

Closed Thread
Page 33 of 35 FirstFirst ... 23 30 31 32 33 34 35 LastLast