Closed Thread
Page 5 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 ... LastLast

Thread: True Love

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: True Love

Quote Originally Posted by Stitch

I've been there all too often. I agree with you in all that you've said, but that may also just be simply because I've experienced it. People change, love changes, true love... it exists, just not as you think. Most youth are too brash, ready to jump into their emotions without thinking through it all. Love is a very powerful emotion that can lead you around by the nose blindly if you're not aware.

Loving someone truely doesn't mean you have to grovel at their feet, you don't have to buy them tons of gifts. Even though love may be this huge powerful emotion, its actually quite simple.

If you 'truely' love someone, you let them be them, you let them do as they want to do, because that is who they are and that is who you love and they will do the same for you, thats if they 'truely' love you. Love is like a path in life, we collect people on our walk in life as we go on this path, family, friends, loved ones. But we also lose people as well, but its their choice to walk with you, someone else, or on their own.

But if you love someone truely, you let them walk where ever they chose to walk and with whom ever they chose, just as if they love you, they should let you do the same. Love isn't something that is iron clad, it conforms to your thoughts and beliefs in someone to care for. Don't 'look' or 'wait' for love, merely continue on your walk and see who decides to join you, you'll never know who you might find, who you'll care for, or who will change, nothing should ever be set in stone.
    O_o Unless, of course... it's a store that sells things to set in stone. XD

<_< ... wait, I'm not exactly following how you're "slightly" disagreeing with me. In fact, I've practically agreed on every word you said, except for some details I didn't bother to get into.

>_> I gotta' go, journey awaits this "young" one. XD

Otaku tep_master_swordsman may be famous one day tep_master_swordsman may be famous one day tep_master_swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kastelic4444
    Dam Soshi Kitai, im not reading all that. lol

Bah, True love is a myth.
    ya i am not going to read that either.o and True Love is not a myth
    I Know With You, Lord
    All Things Are Possible
    I Will Never Lose My Faith And Love For You
    For You Will Never Lose Yours

Otaku alison_faith may be famous one day alison_faith may be famous one day alison_faith's Avatar
    Thanks

true love is there it is hidden in the depths of the human brain and it is only triggered by the one you are in love with, you can't choose that person off the street and say you are in love with them that person is already out there and everyone will find them.
    "The face is the mirror of the mind, and the eyes,without speaking, confess the secrets of the heart." - Saint Jerome

Otaku tep_master_swordsman may be famous one day tep_master_swordsman may be famous one day tep_master_swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by alison_faith
    true love is there it is hidden in the depths of the human brain and it is only triggered by the one you are in love with, you can't choose that person off the street and say you are in love with them that person is already out there and everyone will find them.
    i agree,but true love is actually found in the heart
    I Know With You, Lord
    All Things Are Possible
    I Will Never Lose My Faith And Love For You
    For You Will Never Lose Yours

Otaku rksamurai may be famous one day rksamurai may be famous one day rksamurai's Avatar
    Thanks

Is there such a thing????
    Thank you Lasura!
    My lover speaks; and he says, 'Arise my beloved my beautiful one and come!' -Song of Songs 2:10

Otaku Stitch may be famous one day Stitch may be famous one day Stitch's Avatar
    Thanks

From dictionary.com
    Truelove-One's beloved; a sweetheart, a person loved by another person

From Merriam-Webster Dictionary
    Truelove-One truly beloved or loving

and in these searches for, True Love, they gave me the option of chosing, Trueloves! Notice the 's' after truelove. So, obviously there is a such thing as more than one 'truelove'.

Truelove is nothing more than merely loving someone truely, hence the words true and love. There is no ONE truelove. If you truely, honestly love someone, then your love is true, right? Therefore they are a truelove.

Its because society has skewed our vision of truelove through the media that people are confused. Truelove is loving someone truely, thats all it is, theres nothing else those words hold or hide, its in plain sight, they say what they mean, why confuse it anymore by trying to make it something its not?
    In the absence of life, there is death...
    ...but in the absence of death, there is suffering.
    Sig By: Sasurai

Otaku White_Mage88 may be famous one day White_Mage88 may be famous one day
    Thanks

I guess I believe in true love...mainly because there's so many things about it in existence. The idea has captured the minds of so many people that I think it must be true. I've never experienced true love, and I'm not sure if I want to or not. So many good things come with love, but bad can and usually does follow.

Otaku Space Runner Champion HibikiLink may be famous one day HibikiLink may be famous one day HibikiLink's Avatar
    Thanks

Not a big believer in true love myself. Maybe cause I never see it in the real world. I really don't think it exists anymore. There are to many things that interfere with it. One can only hope it does exist

Thanks alot Sasurihell and Kedar for the sigs and thanks Sammy 65 for the changing pics
    http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/1...icsclanhf5.gif[x/img]
    (just remove the "x" from the [x/img] tag!

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 ... LastLast