Closed Thread
Page 7 of 35 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 ... LastLast
Results 49 to 56 of 274

Thread: True Love

  1. #49
    Devoted Otaku Defend Your Castle Champion rock on may be famous one day rock on may be famous one day rock on's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    USA nebraska
    Posts
    530
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Re: True Love

    true love will only come when you love your self our that person really loves you


    92% of teens moved to rap. I am one of the 8% rebelions

  2. #50
    Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Monk Society
    Posts
    3,006
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 10 Times in 10 Posts

    Re: True Love

    Quote Originally Posted by Stitch

    Most people don't find their love because they don't love themselves. How could you love someone with all your being with all your heart and not love yourself? You can't. If you can't love yourself, then there is no way you could experience true love. If and only if you find love for yourself will you be capable of loving others truely.
    I get what you are saying Stitch, and I agree fully. But, I was just trying say, you know, that his love for her is sooo great at all levels. Yes, he does respect his life, and maintain a high amount of self-esteem, but he cannot seem to see himself living a life without her. He has been dreaming and thinking of her for more than 6 years, really, but she just doesn't get it. She is after this other guy, though she knows that my friend is in love with her.

  3. #51
    Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Inbetween stuff.
    Posts
    1,414
    Thanks
    19
    Thanked 67 Times in 55 Posts

    Re: True Love

    Quote Originally Posted by kedar
    I get what you are saying Stitch, and I agree fully. But, I was just trying say, you know, that his love for her is sooo great at all levels. Yes, he does respect his life, and maintain a high amount of self-esteem, but he cannot seem to see himself living a life without her. He has been dreaming and thinking of her for more than 6 years, really, but she just doesn't get it. She is after this other guy, though she knows that my friend is in love with her.
    A love that extends all bounds!
    Rejected, a feeling of betrayal and understanding.
    Yet... so much emptiness.

    The emptiness can be filled by so many other things, but he refuses to have anything other than that one girl to fill it! Only her! Only her! No one else, nothing else!

    -_-;; I've had to go through that... *sigh* But I would have to say that mine probably wasn't as pure as your friend's, though... I think I was just more lonely than in love during that point in my life.

    Great strength, great care, self-esteem! Yet, all broken down because his love is not returned... no life without her.

    ... bound only by one single trait. ... if in utter desperation, he would give up that one trait.... but should he? That is like denying one's self completely to give up such a worth! ... but he loves her, does he not?

    ... but... why should he give everything up when she will not?
    Ah yes, there is the happiness of "She'll find someone who SHE LOVES, and she'll be happier with them..." ... but then comes the doubt of "No... I can love her more than anyone else, I can make her happier than anyone else!" ...

    Yeah, that really is the question: Why must he give everything when she will never return it?

    ... because he loves her, you say? ....... no... ... don't go through with it.......

    ... as much as she is everything to his life... ... if she will not return the love completely, he will find an even greater emptiness in himself, and it'll eat away at him. He'll not know what to do. He'll not know what to think. He'll literally start going insane and losing all control over his feelings and emotions.

    ...and one girl.... one girl will save him from that...


    It seems to always turn out that way...

    A man with pure love, without love returned, will start to kill himself after obtaining who he loves...

    Then a stranger who gets to know him, will see his love for all that it is and find jealousy and love for it...

    .... she will take him away from all the pain and give him happiness beyond his recognition...

    He would become stronger in every way.

    And they find true happiness... as the girl who was left, finds unhappiness after realizing what she lost.


    ^_____^ Experience is always useful to explain things.

    My darling took me away from my emptiness! All cheer for Abu! *CHEERS*

  4. #52
    A Returning Soul Twitchy may be famous one day Twitchy may be famous one day Twitchy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    ISU
    Posts
    741
    Thanks
    28
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Re: True Love

    true love? sure it can happen but I think it is very unlikely
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=22388&dateline=123367  5260

  5. #53
    Otaku pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Elk Grove, CA USA
    Posts
    408
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts

    Re: True Love

    True love does exist, but its existence does more harm than good. Not too many people find it in their lifetime, and most people find it and lose it, and spend countless hours listening ot love songs on the radio thinking about that love that they regret letting go. For like the 5% of us who are lucky and do find true love, we're whipped for life, and sooo...true love = screwed for life, no matter what.

    o~Piggy-san~o

  6. #54
    A Returning Soul Twitchy may be famous one day Twitchy may be famous one day Twitchy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    ISU
    Posts
    741
    Thanks
    28
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Re: True Love

    Quote Originally Posted by pigtaru
    True love does exist, but its existence does more harm than good. Not too many people find it in their lifetime, and most people find it and lose it, and spend countless hours listening ot love songs on the radio thinking about that love that they regret letting go. For like the 5% of us who are lucky and do find true love, we're whipped for life, and sooo...true love = screwed for life, no matter what.
    wow! sounds like you had experience
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=22388&dateline=123367  5260

  7. #55
    Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Inbetween stuff.
    Posts
    1,414
    Thanks
    19
    Thanked 67 Times in 55 Posts

    Re: True Love

    Quote Originally Posted by pigtaru
    True love does exist, but its existence does more harm than good. Not too many people find it in their lifetime, and most people find it and lose it, and spend countless hours listening ot love songs on the radio thinking about that love that they regret letting go. For like the 5% of us who are lucky and do find true love, we're whipped for life, and sooo...true love = screwed for life, no matter what.
    ^.^ Well, it depends... do you enjoy being whipped? ^_~ I know I do!

    XD XD AHAHAHAHAAAA!!!

    *ahem*

    ^_^ Well, you forget that true love has something called *TRUST* ...
    If your spouse trusts you enough, you can do whatever the hell you want...

    But I don't see why you want to be doing that girl off in the corner of this room... that's right, I know who you're looking at... the girl in the red dress, I made her... .......... she's good with guns...

    Oh, now you're even more interested, aren't you?
    HA! Now you're walking towar-

    *ahem* Sorry...

    ... <_< If it really is TRUE LOVE, why would you want anyone else? well, it sounds like you do, according to the word "whipped"...

    ^_^ Because my darling doesn't allow me to get as social as I used to be to women........... she has her reasons, and I completely agree with her.

    ^_^ I may be "whipped", but I don't think I am.. afterall, I don't want to do it anyways......... except to be friendly. ........ ._. In that case, I am whipped.

    But that's just because of my past.......... experiences. *ahem*

    <_< So, there's a reason why I'm whipped. I don't know about the rest of you.

  8. #56
    Otaku Stitch may be famous one day Stitch may be famous one day Stitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Alone...
    Posts
    245
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: True Love

    Quote Originally Posted by pigtaru
    True love does exist, but its existence does more harm than good. Not too many people find it in their lifetime, and most people find it and lose it, and spend countless hours listening ot love songs on the radio thinking about that love that they regret letting go. For like the 5% of us who are lucky and do find true love, we're whipped for life, and sooo...true love = screwed for life, no matter what.


    Whipped, lol. You make it sound like doing something for the one you love is something bad? Is it really being whipped when your loved one asks you to get something or do something for them and you do it? Is that being whipped? Maybe.

    When someone says that you're whipped, what is that really? I mean, whipping is something that they used on the slaves to get them to do things when they didn't want to. So, when your loved one asks you to do something for them, and you do it, you're not being whipped, unless you don't want to do that for them, in which case you should just tell them that.

    Why be whipped and do things you don't want to? When you feel that you are whipped, is that really true love? Should you have to feel like they have you at the reins and are controling you (whipping you)? No, thats not love, you should just want to do it merely because you love the person, not because you feel obligated to. If you tell them you don't want to they should understand that, if they truely love you as well.

    Love is a mutual aspect of life. You and your loved one should be on the same page and if you're not, be more understanding and open to suggestions and concerns, because you love them and you would do just about anything for them, just as they do you, because it is that true (lol, look at me rhyme). If you don't feel like doing something, shouldn't you tell that person you don't want to? Well, what if its your lover? Is it more difficult to tell them, no. It shouldn't be. The one you love should be the easiest person to talk to, because they love you for who you are and they would do just about anything to make you happy. So if you don't want to do something, simply tell them, they should understand, if you asked them to do something and they didn't want to, would you force them? No. Then why would they force you?

    When you feel that you are being whipped in a relationship, then you know that you're in the wrong place, because you shouldn't feel obligated to do anything you wouldn't want to. So really, if you truely love someone, there is no such thing as being whipped.

    Love is mutual, period.
    In the absence of life, there is death...
    ...but in the absence of death, there is suffering.
    Sig By: Sasurai

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 35 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. love or money?
    By Tano-kun in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: Nov 19, 2005, 10:02 PM
  2. love, is it real
    By deaths_raver667 in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: Jul 20, 2005, 02:56 PM
  3. Fell In Love With You Again
    By Shade/K' Heart in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: Jun 07, 2005, 08:18 PM
  4. Love You More
    By Shade/K' Heart in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: Jun 03, 2005, 04:13 PM
  5. your definition of love {poem}
    By animechick in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: Apr 04, 2005, 09:54 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts