+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: true love

Otaku anime_8000 may be famous one day anime_8000 may be famous one day anime_8000's Avatar
    Thanks

true love

some people think they've found true love if you found true love give two or more reasons of why you think you've found true love?

.:Seize The World With Knowlegde:.

Currently watching: Kanokon:Bleach:The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya:School Days:Welcome To The NHK
    .:My deviantART|My Twitter|My Forum- AW Designs -Please Join|My Facebook|My Youtube:.

Otaku Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79's Avatar
    Thanks
    I personally found someone I'm 'hooked' on right now. I'm not sure if you'll call it infatuation, because I dont know, but it seems as if I have this connection with this person, and its like...I've.... UGH!!! I don't know how to explain it!!! Its definately more that infatuation, but I'm not sure if I'll call it true love.

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks
    Maybe give us more of an explaination???

As for true love, its hard to say if i have found it as I seem to be going through a difficult patch in that department.

but to me, to know that i have found true love is by the fact i can't stop thinking about them, they are always in my head and I try to talk to them as much as possible. Never missing a moment with them. Making my life fit around theirs so they don't have to worry about things.

Of course some will say true love is the most amazing feeling every felt and once you know you have found true love, you feel all giddy. But everyone will know you are in love because there is a air about you saying to others you are the happiest you have ever been.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Newbie ~Breathe- may be famous one day ~Breathe- may be famous one day ~Breathe-'s Avatar
    Thanks
    True love is beyond comprehension for many. I think of it as, when you wake up; the first thought that comes up is the person you are truly in love with. The last thought of when you go to sleep is of that person.

Always considering their happiness over your self image. Even if they chose another person, I would remain loving for that person, always considering her happiness before mine.

That's how I define true love as.

And yes, I have been in love....

Let Us Visualize What The World Is Meant To Be.

Thanks
    My bestest friend in the whole wide world is in love... and I'm honestly happy for her. I can tell that she DEEPLY luvs this person, but I really do envy her.

Otaku macky_516 may be famous one day macky_516 may be famous one day
    Thanks
    i have neverr had true love. it seems that everyone only thinks of me just as a friend. i dont know why it might be because im just not the more than a friend guy. i dont know. but its frustrating

MICHIERU RULES ALL

Thanks
    I'm afraid that the guy I really like (REALLY REALLY LIKE) only likes me as a friend. ^. I know, I hate it how most guys I like only think of me as a friend. Sometimes I ask myself whats wrong with me, and I keep on getting all depressed. But then I just eat a 10 pound bowl of ramen and watch Naruto for 20 hours lol.

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks
    I have never my self found true true love. I suppose for some it never really finds you till you least expect it.

My current bf and I are happy together and i was never really expecting to go out with him but it just happened. i suppose thats the one thing to rely on with true love, never go looking for it, let it find you.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast