+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: true love

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks
    It's been 2 and a half years of marriage now, and I'm still just as in love with him today as I was that day our cars crashed together. We rarely ever fight...only had maybe 3 major fights ever and probably 1 or 2 little ones...and we are never cross with eachother a full 24 hours. In fact...I think our record of being angry was like...20 minutes.
    Are we talking make up sex here??

Newbie Cyberboy may be famous one day Cyberboy may be famous one day
    Thanks
    well the one i love just got past me.. XD im looking for another one ^^

Otaku For3v3r_Lost may be famous one day For3v3r_Lost may be famous one day For3v3r_Lost's Avatar
    Thanks
    Who ever said true love isn't real, you're wrong. You probably havent experianced it though.

Anyways, the only way I could tell that a relationship is "true love" is when someone deeply loves each other, doesnt have lust in their relationship, would do anything just to be with that one person and spend time with each other. It would take months or even more to realize that your own relationship is true love. I've been in love before...it was so hard to move on, though I've made it through.
    "I love you with all my heart that I can't explain how much in words."

Otaku MistressMorgan may be famous one day MistressMorgan may be famous one day MistressMorgan's Avatar
    Im not sure but someone get me out of here!
    Thanks
    Before I got married I always believed I was in love with my husband. I did not truley know it, until I was standing before the judge. There was such tenderness in his eyes. I will never forget the look he gave me that day. Not only would i die for this man, but if he ever passed before me, I would not waste one second to join him. I have spent less than 5 days apart from him since we started dating in 2001 and I hope to never spend another day without him.

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by For3v3r_Lost View Post
    Who ever said true love isn't real, you're wrong. You probably havent experianced it though.

Anyways, the only way I could tell that a relationship is "true love" is when someone deeply loves each other, doesnt have lust in their relationship, would do anything just to be with that one person and spend time with each other. It would take months or even more to realize that your own relationship is true love. I've been in love before...it was so hard to move on, though I've made it through.
    See, there'll ALWAYS be one bunch of people who keep coming up with more and more ways to describe what true love really is, and there'll always be people who'll just go, "How do you know?" I know love is real, but there is no way of telling whether or not it's "true". Only God knows, and I'm not about to go to heaven just so I can get that question answered. I love many people - my family and my friends, and I'd like to say my love for them is true and won't fade away, but who knows what might happen in the future?

But I'm only saying this because there is no "true" definition of "true love" as it is. Let's not go into that, tho. It's just going to get really confusing.

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Am I the only one who hates lovy duby people. They annoy the hell out of me.

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by blue_rebel View Post
    But I'm only saying this because there is no "true" definition of "true love" as it is. Let's not go into that, tho. It's just going to get really confusing.
    Lol yes, it is a very confusing concept of life. Or you could just say "true love is a strong case of over-infatuation", and then someone would ask, "how do you know?" - and on and on. In any case, I have yet to find my "true love", but at the age of 1*, I still have time. I'll keep searching for that special someone, and when I find him, I shall cherish him forever!

Or I could just lock him up and keep him to myself. Either way's fine by me.

~ beri-chan ~ hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Confusing as it is to life, it is as well something that comes around naturally. It isn't something you could buy or keep it for one self.
    When time comes, i guess it would come by itself. Probably bound to happen some time in your life.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast