+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: True Love

Newbie Anime Crazy08 is off to a good start Anime Crazy08's Avatar
    Thanks

True Love

Ok, i have a serius question to ask but first you need to know the whole story. me and my current girlfriend (who i believe is very beautiful, funny, and i love) have just started dating. we first met as friends then decided to go out. truefully i was pushed into the relationship by another one of my female friends whom i have known for a few years. now, here is the question. is the love me and my current girlfriend have real? or is it fake since the relationship was pushed instead of following it's natural course?

Otaku Kurai is off to a good start Kurai's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: True Love

I'm not sure if I believe in true love. I've just come out of a relationship myself, and I'm trying to let go :/.

However, if you're both happy together, then that's all that matters . If it doesn't work out, you'll probably find someone better someday.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Kurai For This Useful Post:

Anime Crazy08 (Feb 23, 2011)

Newbie bluewolf is off to a good start bluewolf's Avatar
    Thanks

I can't say that it's real or fake because I'm not you. You need to find that out for yourself. Something to help is putting yourself in a situation with another girl you like that might involve cheating (I'm not saying to cheat) if in that situation you want to cheat but your love for your girlfriend keeps you from cheating than in my opinion that's true love. If you don't cheat for any other reason or you do cheat than in my opinion that's not real love. I'm not saying that accidents don't happen sometimes however by putting yourself in that situation you would be knowing what your getting into. You'll be also saving some time because If you guys stay together for awhile you'll be tested at some point even if your not meaning to test yourself. Hopefully that helps.
    I suppose Santa Claus doesn't go around delivering semi-automatics, extra mags, and cans of tear gas.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to bluewolf For This Useful Post:

Anime Crazy08 (Feb 23, 2011)

Newbie Clay Gardell is off to a good start Clay Gardell's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm 15, but here me out... If your feelings for her are in question then it may not be love, but instead, infatuation. Being pushed into something is not necessarily a bad thing (sometimes). Sometimes everyone needs a little push to do some things.
    ~"Only a heart can be shattered into so many pieces..."~

Newbie Takeru Isshi is off to a good start Takeru Isshi's Avatar
    Thanks

I would try and give it a little time and see what you truly feel because the only one out of every single person in the world that can figure out your answer is you. It's up to your heart to decide if it's love and not your brain so don't mull it over in your mind but your heart
    The only way to truly know the answer and possibility of your hearts desire is to give it a try and ask ^^

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

Don't worry about the circumstances of how you two came together to determine whether you love this girl or not. Let your feelings govern whether you think you really love her or not. Sure your friend pushed you into it, but at the end of the day, YOU made the decision to ask her to be with you, not your friend.

Also "True Love" is about the dumbest thing you could've named this thread, lol. You should've just called it, "hey, I can't figure out if I like this chick, what do you think?"

Newbie bluewolf is off to a good start bluewolf's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Clay Gardell View Post
    I'm 15, but here me out... If your feelings for her are in question then it may not be love, but instead, infatuation. Being pushed into something is not necessarily a bad thing (sometimes). Sometimes everyone needs a little push to do some things.
    I'm not saying your wrong or anything like that however from my personal experience I've learned that it's common to question love. Basically everyone questions whether or not their really in love with someone else because no one wants to wind up marring someone that they find out they really don't love years later.
    I suppose Santa Claus doesn't go around delivering semi-automatics, extra mags, and cans of tear gas.

Newbie Clay Gardell is off to a good start Clay Gardell's Avatar
    Thanks

Alright, thx. Now I know. I'm not much of a firm believer in love either, just know that most isn't real.
    ~"Only a heart can be shattered into so many pieces..."~

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast