+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: True Love

Newbie bluewolf is off to a good start bluewolf's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: True Love

Quote Originally Posted by Clay Gardell View Post
    Alright, thx. Now I know. I'm not much of a firm believer in love either, just know that most isn't real.

It's your choice to believe in it or not. If you let love be real than it will however if you deny it automatically you'll miss out on a lot of things. That relationship with someone that you care about so much is so beautifully amazing. Like I said though it's your choice in the end.
    I suppose Santa Claus doesn't go around delivering semi-automatics, extra mags, and cans of tear gas.

Newbie Takeru Isshi is off to a good start Takeru Isshi's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah I agree most isn't real but I know for one that you can find love if you wait long enough and not just love but love that's true ^^ I hope for you all that you can find it sorry if I seem stupid ^^
    The only way to truly know the answer and possibility of your hearts desire is to give it a try and ask ^^

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

well are u sexuraly attracted to her? if so then yes u mustnt like her as only a firend and sometimes ur frend pushin it and sayin u should is the best thing people outside can see more clearly than u can at the time like my firend said i should just tell my bf atm how i felt and we have been together 3 amazing years u never know how itll turn out it may or may not be the real thing but its atlest worth a try and since u were firends before u can still always be firends?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by equinn View Post
    well are u sexuraly attracted to her? if so then yes u mustnt like her as only a firend and sometimes ur frend pushin it and sayin u should is the best thing people outside can see more clearly than u can at the time like my firend said i should just tell my bf atm how i felt and we have been together 3 amazing years u never know how itll turn out it may or may not be the real thing but its atlest worth a try and since u were firends before u can still always be firends?
    I disagree on the sexually attracted part. I can be sexually attracted to someone without wanting an actual relationship that person.
    I suppose Santa Claus doesn't go around delivering semi-automatics, extra mags, and cans of tear gas.

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

the real deal takes time. it doesn't happen over night or in a second. not even attraction. You'd have to get to know the person first take your time.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Newbie Moose is off to a good start Moose's Avatar
    Thanks

True love isnt real until you experience it for yourself. Some people have to be pushed, others end up learning by themselves. Love is just apart of life really. As for me, im currently in a relationship, i enjoy every moment of it. Cuz well, to me, love is kinda a once in a lifetime opporuntiy, so im enjoying the fact that im taken while i still can. lols

Death is as generation is, a composition of like elements, and a decompostion into the same.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixSara View Post
    the real deal takes time. it doesn't happen over night or in a second. not even attraction. You'd have to get to know the person first take your time.
    I absolutely agree it does take time to truly get to know someone which does help with true love. However I think it's possible to fall in love with someone that you barely know but if you do it's something that is really difficult to deal with because you could be falling for someone who is 100% opposite than you and even though opposites can work they have to truly compromise to make it work.

Quote Originally Posted by Moose View Post
    True love isnt real until you experience it for yourself. Some people have to be pushed, others end up learning by themselves. Love is just apart of life really. As for me, im currently in a relationship, i enjoy every moment of it. Cuz well, to me, love is kinda a once in a lifetime opporuntiy, so im enjoying the fact that im taken while i still can. lols
    I get what your saying but personally I think people can fall in love with different people but only if they fall out of love with the person before (which is something that takes a lot of time). I agree though enjoy being taken when you are but also enjoy being single when you are (trust me after years and years and years of being with the same person you'll in a way miss being single).

8. The Following User Says Thank You to bluewolf For This Useful Post:

Moose (Mar 07, 2011)

Newbie kingmustang is off to a good start kingmustang's Avatar
    Thanks

Well I'm no expert as I have never been in love but I would say to just give it time and see if it weres off or if your feelings stay true and also try thinking of what you would be willing to sacrifice for her as any relationship requires sacrifice and just cuz you where pushed into it does not mean it is not real sometimes we all need a push to do something that maybe we wanted but were not sure about, my grandparents got together on a dare and they have been together fo 60yr now so who knows : )
    Sword in hand, fire in heart, I walk towards my future just playing my part.
    The school of the undefeated East! The winds of the king! Zenshin! Keiretsu! Tempa! Kyoran! Look! The East is burning red!” (G Gundam)
    Ride Fast, Live Free & Stay strong.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast