+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: truth

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

truth

you know there is always soemone you have lied to in the past but now have no way of telling them and you want to get it off you chest this is where you can and don't let anything someone says on this thread just express what you feel
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: truth

I'm sorry... What???

Do you mind trying that statement again? This time without run-on sentences? And was that a question or a statement?

*Confusion*

Otaku Robo Soccer Champion, Gorillaz Groove Session Champion blackrose92 is off to a good start blackrose92's Avatar
    Thanks

yea ima have to agree with atomik on this one i just ran through that whole statement question thing and yea no clue it kinda made me dizzy lol

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

Sorry for the confusion i was just trying to say that if there is something that you lied to a friend about and feel guilty about it tell it here!
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

Otaku Skeleton Park Champion, The Streaker Champion Rabanastre is off to a good start
    Thanks

well he really isn't my friend but i told him i was, then he moved and now i have no way of telling him, "I was never your Friend."
    His bell is tolling for you

He wants you to come home

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Rabanastre For This Useful Post:

awesomeparty12 (Feb 13, 2009)

Otaku Animal Keeper Champion, RefleX v1.2 Champion CBtay01 is off to a good start CBtay01's Avatar
    California.. when on Vacation under ur bed
    Thanks

um k well here it goes Mark D. I have always cared about you and no matter what happends i will always protect your name and if you some how see this ...I am sorry.. Please forgive me... PLEASE

8. The Following User Says Thank You to CBtay01 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

i had this friend who was really not my friend i faked it becuase everyone else hated him and i never got to tell him cuase he was all alone and well i wish i could tell him sorry but i pretended to be your friend

Otaku Click The Colour Champion darkangel1240 is off to a good start darkangel1240's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh god. Hurts to tell the truth about a friend. There's this one friend that keeps pissing me off and yet she's my best friend and I can't just say "Oh I hate you" Or "I think your a bitch and go kill yourself." I don't want to hurt anyone. I guess I'll just have to play along for awhile.

Vampire Freaks☠I am not going 2 be on for awhile... ☠

11. The Following User Says Thank You to darkangel1240 For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast