+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Twins?

Àddïctëd tø |ăüghïñg :) Sonny Sunshine Champion, Volcano Champion, Aquarium Sprengischen Champion, Spiderman Web of Words Champion, Look Alive Champion iluvmyloser is off to a good start iluvmyloser's Avatar
    Thanks

Twins?

Ok. I'm warning you this is freaky..

Do you think what they is true? That EVERYONE has a twin? That they are out there somewhere? I hear my parents just talk randomly about this. It's an age-old belief with a strange appeal that somewhere on this planet, alive today, is someone who looks like you -- maybe not precisely, but close enough to be your double, your doppelganger.It can be fascinating to imagine. But not everyone is ready to encounter an unexpected double.

There is another saying about this but I don't wanna say it..it freaks me out xD

So what do you think? Is this true?
    Yeah, Bye.

Otaku Chaos105 may be famous one day Chaos105 may be famous one day Chaos105's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Twins?

Heh, I've heard this many times. I actually have no side on this, though I wonder about it sometimes. As for the apperence twin, many of us have seen another person that almost looks like us. Or at least someone that we know has told us that. So, that part is kinda true.

But what about personality and apperence? I honestly don't know. There's so many people out there that I have no speculation on it. But there's always a possiblity.

Final thought, I don't know, but there's a possiblity. It just might depend on what type of twin though.

They say, "I will die for my country." I never hear them say, "I will kill for my country."

Newbie Ransaeo may be famous one day Ransaeo may be famous one day Ransaeo's Avatar
    Thanks

I've heard about this like once or twice. I don't have a it's true or not true side. Personally, I just think that it would be kind of cool to find someone that looked just like you. But what I wonder is if this person is exactly like you or the exact opposite personality\likes\dis-likes wise. Either way it'd be cool and kind of messed up at the same time.
    Tastes like sugar. Looks like sugar. But it's not sugar.

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

The Germans call this a doppelgänger and believe that if you see yourself, it's an omen of death. Which is one reason why I'm not searching for my own twin.
    Last edited by Sazuka; Jul 01, 2008 at 09:19 PM.

Otaku cojoe5 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Ya everyone has a twin but they almost never meet except if you look like the president.
    Assistant Commander *Master Ninja*

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

There are over 6 billion people in the world (6,000,000,000)... So if you're one in a million, there are 6000 people just like you.

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

If there is another me out there I be looking for that other me and... i dont know what to do, but what are the chances, yeah we share our birthday with nine million people but what are the chances
    This world is corrupt
    Save tonight and fight the break of dawn
    I am so alone, I got no one to talk to, please help me

Otaku Caixa 2006 Champion Corvus may be famous one day Corvus may be famous one day Corvus's Avatar
    Thanks

I look like everyone I just have one of those faces. But yeah I've met a few people who look like me. I've yet to come across my twin. Although there is a girl who's 8 years older then me and her graduating photo looks like mine with different hair. Other then that the smiles and basic facial features are the exact same. I'm not dead yet though.

... and join my rebellion against time.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast